- Geeding: I came close to posting it myself, but also worried about the same reactions. Most folks, before evening...
- Bryan: I would post the You Tube clip of his Trump comments last night to my Facebook page because they speak...
- sara: My dog would always run and get the ball, and bring it back, and stand a few feet away from me and keep it. We...
- LL research team: Real people I've worked with…. Dick Bugg Karen Greathead George Fuchs
- Geeding: I'm often amazed at how articulate and measured Bono can be, especially on the fly (no pun intended)....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 July 11, 2012
It starts off slow and right when you get past the first half you see a nice surprise. Warning, a few curse words . . .
You have to put up with some weird 20 second intro but other than that, pretty funny me thinks.
Link I’m not a fan of how much that Ralph Lauren logo stands out.
Like to sell stuff on eBay? You might be a Romney voter — and you’re probably very highly engaged politically. Like xckd and Tumblr? You’re totally in the Obama camp — but a bit less likely to exhibit political interests, … Continue reading
A. It showcases the daughters of a musical legend from four different women. B. Is the very first manipulated digital picture. C. It’s the first photographic image ever uploaded to the world wide web. D. Shortly after taking this picture, all … Continue reading
This was hardly a joyride for Bob Russell. But nearly 42 years after someone stole his 1967 Austin Healey 3000 from a Philadelphia apartment complex, the Southlake sleuth is back in the driver’s seat. “That was quite the knockdown-dragout,” Russell … Continue reading