- Mr. Mike Honcho: Those pics from the concert look like you were having a great time! Glad to see it!
- barry: Now that is a funny tombstone line!
- Geeding: First of all, I love the user name. I wish more of my readers watched Game of Thrones, I'd write more...
- Nathan: Thank you for describing your reactions at the faux U2 concert. I thoroughly enjoyed picturing you and felt a...
- DF of LL: I bet that guy on the right is a heck of a bowler.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 July 11, 2012
It starts off slow and right when you get past the first half you see a nice surprise. Warning, a few curse words . . .
You have to put up with some weird 20 second intro but other than that, pretty funny me thinks.
Link I’m not a fan of how much that Ralph Lauren logo stands out.
Like to sell stuff on eBay? You might be a Romney voter — and you’re probably very highly engaged politically. Like xckd and Tumblr? You’re totally in the Obama camp — but a bit less likely to exhibit political interests, … Continue reading
A. It showcases the daughters of a musical legend from four different women. B. Is the very first manipulated digital picture. C. It’s the first photographic image ever uploaded to the world wide web. D. Shortly after taking this picture, all … Continue reading
This was hardly a joyride for Bob Russell. But nearly 42 years after someone stole his 1967 Austin Healey 3000 from a Philadelphia apartment complex, the Southlake sleuth is back in the driver’s seat. “That was quite the knockdown-dragout,” Russell … Continue reading