- Bryan B.: I have a friend that still uses a NetZero email account. Or at least his address is still with NetZero. I...
- RPM: Now THAT’S a sammich!
- Anonymous: Just a tip regarding leak….We always shut off toilet, clothes washer water valves when on a trip-...
- Bryan B.: Dirk is such a class act. I’m not a big basketball fan, but I’m a huge fan of Dirk and what...
- Jason A: I’m with you on the “cowboy hats indoors” thing. Growing up, I was taught that you remove...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 July 6, 2012
The owner of an Akron restaurant where President Barack Obama stopped for breakfast this morning died, apparently of a heart attack, shortly after meeting him. Josephine “Ann” Harris, 70, of Copley Township, was taken by ambulance to Akron General Medical … Continue reading
Think of it as Liquid-Plumr for the circulatory system. Researchers have designed a clump of tiny particles that rides the current of the bloodstream, seeks out life-threatening blood clots, and obliterates them. The approach works in mice and could soon … Continue reading
Step 1: Cut off my long hair of three years Step 2: hot glue it into a wig (yes, slightly serial killerish, but wait..) Step 3: Wear that wig, my friends thinking it’s my hair Step 4: Pull it off … Continue reading
As far as customer service stunts go, this one was pretty epic: A helicopter sent to a remote Alaska town bearing a Taco Bell truck, itself bearing ingredients for 10,000 Doritos Locos tacos. The 6,200 townspeople of Bethel in the … Continue reading
WLOX.com – The News for South Mississippi
Louisiana Republican: When I Voted for State Funds to go to Religious Schools, I Didn’t Mean Muslim Ones
WATSON — Rep. Valarie Hodges, R-Watson, says she had no idea that Gov. Bobby Jindal’s overhaul of the state’s educational system might mean taxpayer support of Muslim schools. “I actually support funding for teaching the fundamentals of America’s Founding Fathers’ … Continue reading
Just one small curse word warning for ya . . .