- Del: Buckminster Fuller, domes, puzzles, homes, my inventions all revolve around Fuller. What a genius, like Leonardo...
- wordkyle: Re: gerrymandering – Gerrymandering has been around since the first Congress. Whether it's...
- Ben W.: I was just pleased they correctly identified Spaceship Earth as a geodesic sphere. (Also, that they...
- Seymore: Bosworth was a one man show. Some great marketing was going on back then. Maybe the NCAA learned how much...
- RPM: I watched most of the World Series and was rooting for KC, but Game 7 was simply fantastic baseball. Madison...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Monthly Archives: July 2012
The fetus is first photographed using MRI and the resulting image data processed using special 3D software. A 3D printer is then used to construct the model, using clear resin for the mother’s body and white resin for the fetus. … Continue reading
SNOOP Dogg has officially dropped the Dogg act and upgraded his name to “Snoop Lion”. The rapper says he underwent a spiritual and artistic rebirth while in Jamaica where he was given the new moniker by Rastafarian priests. Legally he … Continue reading
How to survive an attach from a mass office shooting.
Think you know how much London 2012’s Olympic games will cost? Think again. The £9bn figure that we have seen, is just the largest part of a complicated set of arrangements involving public and private finance. We thought it would … Continue reading
While watching Olympic diving last night, I was reminded how Barcelona handed the event by holding it outside where you could see the beautiful backdrop of the city. Come to think about it, Barcelona may have been my favorite Olympic … Continue reading
WHATALOVE Don’t worry, Andy, I still think you had the best groom’s cake of all time.
A valuable lesson about leaving cameras unattended with large sharks in the area. The good news is that eventually, Shark Expert Jim Abernethy did get his camera back!
Article from Clarionledger.com
Though more Americans go to church or believe in God than their counterparts in virtually every other Western country, fewer Americans now trust religious institutions. A recent Gallup poll showed that just 44 percent of Americans have a great deal … Continue reading