- Larry: The 3D printers are the first step to Star Trek replicators. Once they learn to replace the building materials...
- Coast-to-Coast: The logistics of pulling all those celebrities into the studio at the same time must have been...
- b_caesar: Mind. Blown. Very impressive. Kimmel & Fallon better watch out.
- He Hate Me: I had forgotten, until I read your link, that there was a once serious effort to annex Cuba as a slave...
- Bully Pulpit: I think the idea is that oil is now so cheap that it might cost more to buy a physical, empty barrel...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Monthly Archives: July 2012
The fetus is first photographed using MRI and the resulting image data processed using special 3D software. A 3D printer is then used to construct the model, using clear resin for the mother’s body and white resin for the fetus. … Continue reading
SNOOP Dogg has officially dropped the Dogg act and upgraded his name to “Snoop Lion”. The rapper says he underwent a spiritual and artistic rebirth while in Jamaica where he was given the new moniker by Rastafarian priests. Legally he … Continue reading
How to survive an attach from a mass office shooting.
Think you know how much London 2012’s Olympic games will cost? Think again. The £9bn figure that we have seen, is just the largest part of a complicated set of arrangements involving public and private finance. We thought it would … Continue reading
While watching Olympic diving last night, I was reminded how Barcelona handed the event by holding it outside where you could see the beautiful backdrop of the city. Come to think about it, Barcelona may have been my favorite Olympic … Continue reading
WHATALOVE Don’t worry, Andy, I still think you had the best groom’s cake of all time.
A valuable lesson about leaving cameras unattended with large sharks in the area. The good news is that eventually, Shark Expert Jim Abernethy did get his camera back!
Article from Clarionledger.com
Though more Americans go to church or believe in God than their counterparts in virtually every other Western country, fewer Americans now trust religious institutions. A recent Gallup poll showed that just 44 percent of Americans have a great deal … Continue reading