A version of this David Dewhurst commercial attacking Ted Cruz has been running almost nonstop. It’s basically saying Cruz is lying about how he denies that he was Counsel of Record for some Chinese company; and that’s nothing new, politicians always accuse their opponents of lying and distorting the truth. Since this commercial is aimed at conservatives, heck, Texas conservatives, which means Christian conservatives, the middle part of the commercial is implying that he lied while speaking on the altar, and that just stands out to me. Anywho, just an observation.
- John Mackovic: I'd take a Longhorn over an Arkie any day.
- Geeding: Felix Jones was replaced with Jamaal Charles of the Kansas City Chiefs. Why someone from the Chiefs? Because...
- towski: Interesting quotes on the Trump story. Evangelicals and I are both skeptical, but with VERY different...
- John Mackovic: – We didn't get a drop of rain at the house in Plano yesterday afternoon – We...
- King Bronn: It sucks that when Tommen jumped out the window, we didn't get to see the… King's...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From