A version of this David Dewhurst commercial attacking Ted Cruz has been running almost nonstop. It’s basically saying Cruz is lying about how he denies that he was Counsel of Record for some Chinese company; and that’s nothing new, politicians always accuse their opponents of lying and distorting the truth. Since this commercial is aimed at conservatives, heck, Texas conservatives, which means Christian conservatives, the middle part of the commercial is implying that he lied while speaking on the altar, and that just stands out to me. Anywho, just an observation.
- Ben W.: Missing from the snake-analysis conversation: why is she only wearing one shoe? Is that how she killed the...
- DF of LL: RE: SNAKE! My money is on a non-venomous water snake. Water moccasins have really thick bodies, much larger...
- Seymore: water moccasin – 6 foot – I do not think so. They get big, but not that big.
- df of ll: The Trump GIF is missing a Bible and an eagle. And maybe a rabid dog.
- Barry: Man, I miss Jon Stewart.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From