- Letterman use to never do interviews, but now it seems he’s quite open to them. I found his latest interview on Here’s The Thing to be his most open and revealing.
- Quiz: Super PAC or Nintendo Game
- The NBA use to have a trophy like the Stanley Cup called the Walter A. Brown Trophy, just one trophy that was passed from winner to winner, but for some reason that tradition stopped in 1977.
- Mark Cuban has a super yacht?
- Interesting article and experiment: In the late 1950s, three men who identified as the Son of God were forced to live together in a mental hospital. What happened?
- JC Penny’s has an interesting way to search for jobs via location, and I like how the color coded where the most jobs are.
- No sidewalk chalk in this Denver neighborhood per the HOA.
- For all you fans of the app Draw Something, there’s a good chance it will become a gameshow.
- Susan: I hear you about your formative years with the SBC. My formative years in the Church of Christ, as a young...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, I agree with your reflections on the evolution of SBC. In my formative years, I was all in as...
- JayF: Dodge a wrench, dodge a ball…..got it , makes sense I guess if you think about it. I’d rather be...
- RPM: I’m right there with ya on people that don’t keep right when walking. They’re the same people...
- Bryan: WFAA’s Cynthia Izaguirre drives me crazy too!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From