- Letterman use to never do interviews, but now it seems he’s quite open to them. I found his latest interview on Here’s The Thing to be his most open and revealing.
- Quiz: Super PAC or Nintendo Game
- The NBA use to have a trophy like the Stanley Cup called the Walter A. Brown Trophy, just one trophy that was passed from winner to winner, but for some reason that tradition stopped in 1977.
- Mark Cuban has a super yacht?
- Interesting article and experiment: In the late 1950s, three men who identified as the Son of God were forced to live together in a mental hospital. What happened?
- JC Penny’s has an interesting way to search for jobs via location, and I like how the color coded where the most jobs are.
- No sidewalk chalk in this Denver neighborhood per the HOA.
- For all you fans of the app Draw Something, there’s a good chance it will become a gameshow.
- Anonymous: Birth certificates are also similarly limited by the state of Texas.
- Geeding: will do!
- Rick Miller: I attend Calvary Lutheran Church near NE Mall (mid cities area). We don’t have any TV’s or...
- Nathan Hart: Watching the Letterman/Obama episode was as delightful as it was hard. Obama is so thoughtful, present,...
- AndreaJN: And now we are watching Philip K. Dick’s Electric Dreams on Netflix, which is a similar format to The...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From