- Letterman use to never do interviews, but now it seems he’s quite open to them. I found his latest interview on Here’s The Thing to be his most open and revealing.
- Quiz: Super PAC or Nintendo Game
- The NBA use to have a trophy like the Stanley Cup called the Walter A. Brown Trophy, just one trophy that was passed from winner to winner, but for some reason that tradition stopped in 1977.
- Mark Cuban has a super yacht?
- Interesting article and experiment: In the late 1950s, three men who identified as the Son of God were forced to live together in a mental hospital. What happened?
- JC Penny’s has an interesting way to search for jobs via location, and I like how the color coded where the most jobs are.
- No sidewalk chalk in this Denver neighborhood per the HOA.
- For all you fans of the app Draw Something, there’s a good chance it will become a gameshow.
- The Donald: Several years ago I stayed at the Polynesian also. As I recall, it was about this time of year –...
- thatguy: jet fuel can melt creosote soaked beams. apparently.
- Melissa: and a good time was had by all…and remember you are NEVER too old for Disney! love y'all got to...
- Bryan: I’m on day 4 of a 7 day WDW trip for my daughter’s 5th birthday. It’s been 11 years since...
- Dude: I am so happy for you guys, the reveal video was priceless.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From