- Letterman use to never do interviews, but now it seems he’s quite open to them. I found his latest interview on Here’s The Thing to be his most open and revealing.
- Quiz: Super PAC or Nintendo Game
- The NBA use to have a trophy like the Stanley Cup called the Walter A. Brown Trophy, just one trophy that was passed from winner to winner, but for some reason that tradition stopped in 1977.
- Mark Cuban has a super yacht?
- Interesting article and experiment: In the late 1950s, three men who identified as the Son of God were forced to live together in a mental hospital. What happened?
- JC Penny’s has an interesting way to search for jobs via location, and I like how the color coded where the most jobs are.
- No sidewalk chalk in this Denver neighborhood per the HOA.
- For all you fans of the app Draw Something, there’s a good chance it will become a gameshow.
- RPM: BoN Field is very cool. Boy Geeding is very lucky. I hate that Larry Mowry left, but CBS11 has gone pennypincher...
- Triple Fake: *Bard's
- Triple Fake: The Bar's Wheel of Misfortune & Woe is misleading. Those labels merely explain why the...
- ALEC: Would Tom Delay want that child molester around his Grandchildren?
- Ben W.: That chart is a mess to try to read. And it appears to have at least one section that's not labeled...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From