- Letterman use to never do interviews, but now it seems he’s quite open to them. I found his latest interview on Here’s The Thing to be his most open and revealing.
- Quiz: Super PAC or Nintendo Game
- The NBA use to have a trophy like the Stanley Cup called the Walter A. Brown Trophy, just one trophy that was passed from winner to winner, but for some reason that tradition stopped in 1977.
- Mark Cuban has a super yacht?
- Interesting article and experiment: In the late 1950s, three men who identified as the Son of God were forced to live together in a mental hospital. What happened?
- JC Penny’s has an interesting way to search for jobs via location, and I like how the color coded where the most jobs are.
- No sidewalk chalk in this Denver neighborhood per the HOA.
- For all you fans of the app Draw Something, there’s a good chance it will become a gameshow.
- Bryan B.: I was in the shower when the space shuttle sonic boom happened and my wife was asleep. I had to work that...
- Geeding: I wouldn’t have guessed that Peter Jennings would have done such a thing, and I totally forgot about...
- Bryan B.: Double post warning – I went to Wikipedia to refresh my memory on the history of New Coke and laughed...
- Bryan B.: I remember New Coke tasting a lot like Pepsi and I believe that was part of the goal of the new recipe. I...
- GW: Theta.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From