- Letterman use to never do interviews, but now it seems he’s quite open to them. I found his latest interview on Here’s The Thing to be his most open and revealing.
- Quiz: Super PAC or Nintendo Game
- The NBA use to have a trophy like the Stanley Cup called the Walter A. Brown Trophy, just one trophy that was passed from winner to winner, but for some reason that tradition stopped in 1977.
- Mark Cuban has a super yacht?
- Interesting article and experiment: In the late 1950s, three men who identified as the Son of God were forced to live together in a mental hospital. What happened?
- JC Penny’s has an interesting way to search for jobs via location, and I like how the color coded where the most jobs are.
- No sidewalk chalk in this Denver neighborhood per the HOA.
- For all you fans of the app Draw Something, there’s a good chance it will become a gameshow.
- Jason A: Is there relevance to Brent’s birthday being the first bullet point and your wife’s being next...
- AndreaJN: Happy birthday to WifeGeeding! I hope you have a day as wonderful as you are!
- Bryan B.: Looks like they left this up after the live broadcast was over. I’ve watching what I have so far....
- Bizarro Big Tex: current jobs with no long term upside: 1. alligator scrubber 2. Great White Shark dentist 3. Amazon...
- Awana Forev: Love the bullet point about the church and indoctrinating the child. The policy just doesn’t seem...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From