- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
- AndreaJN: Now I’ve got Elvira stuck in my head! 🙂
- Bizarro Big Tex: I remember the Mexico assistance story during the Katrina tragedy vividly. Then Governor Perry...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 June 25, 2012
As nice of a gesture that she may have intended, it looks a little self gratifying with two bits of psycho mixed in. I’m thinking the groom felt weirded out and the folks in the pews don’t look all that … Continue reading
Fox News decided to go with this one on their home page. And here’s a rundown of other front pages of news websites on how they are reporting the story . . . It will be interesting to see how … Continue reading
Article at WashingtonPost.com