- Ben W.: Not sure that I'll be able to watch that one. I watched just the trailer and…man, my office is...
- E. Kwal: Change a few words here and there, and my story on gay marriage is your story, Geeding.
- Tim: As a southern born and bred preacher's kid that identifies more and more left as I age, its been a tough...
- RPM: Some people park like the world belongs to them and there's no consequences. I once parked at Albertsons...
- Tron: Agreed on all of the above
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 June 25, 2012
As nice of a gesture that she may have intended, it looks a little self gratifying with two bits of psycho mixed in. I’m thinking the groom felt weirded out and the folks in the pews don’t look all that … Continue reading
Fox News decided to go with this one on their home page. And here’s a rundown of other front pages of news websites on how they are reporting the story . . . It will be interesting to see how … Continue reading
Article at WashingtonPost.com