- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 June 22, 2012
Our touch display tablet is much more than an e-reader! It is loaded with family-friendly features and FREE apps including Safe Search Wi-Fi web browsing, 27 Bible translations and Christian internet radio. Plus, check email, social network, display photos and … Continue reading
Someone got a hold of our credit card . . . I believe those Wal-Marts are in Azle and Wichita Falls.
Josh Hamilton’s rise from the depths of an addiction to crack to become the American League’s most feared slugger is dramatic enough to have been scripted. Sure enough, Hamilton has entrusted his rights to producer Basil Iwanyk and Thunder Road … Continue reading
Scientists have created a yogurt drink that may one day detect a range of illnesses from stomach ulcers to cancer by changing the color of your fecal matter. The key ingredient in the E. Chromi probiotic drink is a color-coded … Continue reading