- blurdo: Your plumbing problem could have something to do with the venting. If the vent can't let in enough air...
- Geeding: This is great, thanks, Alan. I'll give the duct tape 'seal' a try. If that works, I might...
- Alan: Thiis might help… http://www.mlive.com/living/ka lamazoo/index.ssf/2… Maybe sewer line air is being...
- Geeding: I installed the toilet, I want to say, over four months ago, but have only noticed the smell in the last...
- Alan: Did the smell only begin AFTER you installed the new toilet?……maybe it's a leaking floor seal...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 June 22, 2012
Our touch display tablet is much more than an e-reader! It is loaded with family-friendly features and FREE apps including Safe Search Wi-Fi web browsing, 27 Bible translations and Christian internet radio. Plus, check email, social network, display photos and … Continue reading
Someone got a hold of our credit card . . . I believe those Wal-Marts are in Azle and Wichita Falls.
Josh Hamilton’s rise from the depths of an addiction to crack to become the American League’s most feared slugger is dramatic enough to have been scripted. Sure enough, Hamilton has entrusted his rights to producer Basil Iwanyk and Thunder Road … Continue reading
Scientists have created a yogurt drink that may one day detect a range of illnesses from stomach ulcers to cancer by changing the color of your fecal matter. The key ingredient in the E. Chromi probiotic drink is a color-coded … Continue reading