- AndreaJN: Hey @Michael, he’s got an eye twitch! Don’t nag if he can’t tell right from left 🙂
- Michael: Back row and second from the left? Really? Geeding, you -do- need to start proofreading…
- RPM: I first met Norm in the old Belo studios in downtown Dallas. I was a lowly long haired traffic reporter/intern...
- Susan: Yes, there was a return to normalcy yesterday. He said he received a lot of well-wishes, but he has comments...
- Triple Fake: I’m surprised he didn’t name it “Masters of the Universe Service”, with the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 June 18, 2012
I wasn’t too impressed until the marching band arrived around the 2:16 mark. Any of your former HSU Cowboy Band members will be happy with the song selection of the band. Updated with requested YouTube embedding link.
The Air Force’s unmanned, reusable space plane landed in the early morning of June 16 at Vandenberg Air Force Base, Calif., a successful conclusion to a record-setting test-flight mission that began March 5 from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Fla. … Continue reading