- rush my essay: It was really nice to see know about the help that you have done for your neighbors. I am pretty sure...
- RPM: I have it pretty bad. Too many years of straight exhausts, guns and loud radios. 2:32 is the exact sound I hear...
- AndreaJN: I didn't do anything wrong, and I still suffer from tinnitus. No fun.
- Triple Fake: on a slightly darker note than most other poetry posts, I memorized Resume by Dorothy Parker. for a HS...
- Ben W.: What a grand idea! Although I feel like I've already given my contribution. I guess that means I need to...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 June 18, 2012
I wasn’t too impressed until the marching band arrived around the 2:16 mark. Any of your former HSU Cowboy Band members will be happy with the song selection of the band. Updated with requested YouTube embedding link.
The Air Force’s unmanned, reusable space plane landed in the early morning of June 16 at Vandenberg Air Force Base, Calif., a successful conclusion to a record-setting test-flight mission that began March 5 from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Fla. … Continue reading