- Mike Honcho: I meant “have NO problems disqualifying…”
- Mike Honcho: Ben, I appreciate your response. I agree with your comments. If I were President Honcho… 1.) I...
- Uppercase Matt: Both this article and the comment by "Bryan" give a good perspective on viewing the Baylor...
- towski: You are forgiven, but only because I was in Houston and did not get to read it yesterday.
- Old FF Dork: On Saturday I am having my 25th annual FF draft with guys I went to high school with in 1986
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 June 14, 2012
LifeChurch.tv, the high tech megachurch out of Oklahoma, entered the domain-name competition Wednesday, ponying up the $185,000 application fee in an effort to lay claim to .church as the Web faces a massive expansion of domains. But executive pastor Bobby … Continue reading
This one is just $32.00. www.wearableplanter.com
Edward Wolfe applied for an operations supervisor position at Voss Lighting’s Tulsa store in early 2011, according to the EEOC. The agency claims in the lawsuit that, during the application process, two local managers made numerous inquiries, “both subtle and … Continue reading
I’ve never seen an elephant on the altar before.