- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
- Ben W.: FWIW, we (shockingly) honeymooned at WDW also, and would have been there about two months before y'all...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 June 12, 2012
Here’s the scene in reference: And here’s the story. And to think that I’ve never seen either version.
On May 29, 2012, the Ascending Aggies exhibited their award winning device by scaling the west wall of the Dean F. Peterson Engineering Building. The PVAC Design took first place at the Air Force Research Laboratory Design Challenge on April … Continue reading