- Alex: Welcome back my friend.
- Triple Fake: “Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday” Triple Fake Apollonia Corleone
- Geeding: I’m still mourning the death of Michael Corleone’s first wife.
- Alec666: I went Rome this past summer and Paris….Keith, Italian women are incredible…
- RPM: “and a loaded clip is kept elsewhere. ” It’s a magazine, not a clip. Gunnery Sergeant Hartman...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 June 11, 2012
A West Virginia man who is writing his memoirs on The Kindness of America as he hitchhikes across the country has been injured in what authorities call a random shooting in Montana, The Great Falls Tribune reports. Ray Dolin, 39, … Continue reading
Even after watching all of season five, I’m still not sure if I grasp this image. Maybe it’s just Don taking a good long reflective look at his life and how comfortable he has become (pajamas) and wondering if he’s … Continue reading
The guy looked near death when Green Acres aired in the late 60’s. And what’s sad, heck, I even missed it, but my readers pointed it out . . . they didn’t even post a picture of Mr Drucker!
Well, maybe not, but still darn interesting. Cop dies during 3-way sex; widow wins $3 million Basically, a jury awarded $3 million to the widow of a man who died in a 3-way, saying the doctor should have warned against … Continue reading
Spanish furniture maker OHEA introduces the world’s first automated bed that makes itself. Saving sleepers from the mundane task of making their beds every morning, the smart bed is equipped with a device that enables it to automatically straighten the … Continue reading