- King Bronn: It sucks that when Tommen jumped out the window, we didn't get to see the… King's...
- Ben W.: That headline re: the Texas Supreme Court and the homeschoolers is a prime example of clickbait...
- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 June 4, 2012
Jaguar’s tweet after the latest episode There have been lots of hints of a suicide throughout this season, but looking back at things this was the most foretelling. And combine that with Don telling Lane on Friday, “Think of an decent way … Continue reading
Henry Hargreaves is an artist that has a photo series on his website where he deep fried electronic gadgets. You can check out more pics here, but if you are to check out some of his other work, you may … Continue reading
This is the moment when Cooper, a deaf 2-year-old boy, receives his cochlear implant and hears his mother for the first time.
But seriously, I’d booked a “Christian Singles Valentine’s Day Cruise” through AllChristianCruises.com. Yet there was no trace of Christians, singles or cupid’s likeness. My heart sank when a server led us past tables full of attractive young adults toward the … Continue reading
A 69-year-old man presented with a 25-year history of gradual, asymptomatic thickening and wrinkling of the skin on the left side of his face. The physical examination showed hyperkeratosis with accentuated ridging, multiple open comedones, and areas of nodular elastosis. … Continue reading
The first 15 seconds are a bit slow but then I’m a bit wowed.