- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 June 4, 2012
Jaguar’s tweet after the latest episode There have been lots of hints of a suicide throughout this season, but looking back at things this was the most foretelling. And combine that with Don telling Lane on Friday, “Think of an decent way … Continue reading
Henry Hargreaves is an artist that has a photo series on his website where he deep fried electronic gadgets. You can check out more pics here, but if you are to check out some of his other work, you may … Continue reading
This is the moment when Cooper, a deaf 2-year-old boy, receives his cochlear implant and hears his mother for the first time.
But seriously, I’d booked a “Christian Singles Valentine’s Day Cruise” through AllChristianCruises.com. Yet there was no trace of Christians, singles or cupid’s likeness. My heart sank when a server led us past tables full of attractive young adults toward the … Continue reading
A 69-year-old man presented with a 25-year history of gradual, asymptomatic thickening and wrinkling of the skin on the left side of his face. The physical examination showed hyperkeratosis with accentuated ridging, multiple open comedones, and areas of nodular elastosis. … Continue reading
The first 15 seconds are a bit slow but then I’m a bit wowed.