- Corey: Next time you do bacon in the oven, throw some brown sugar and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper on the bacon...
- blurdo: Your plumbing problem could have something to do with the venting. If the vent can't let in enough air...
- Geeding: This is great, thanks, Alan. I'll give the duct tape 'seal' a try. If that works, I might...
- Alan: Thiis might help… http://www.mlive.com/living/ka lamazoo/index.ssf/2… Maybe sewer line air is being...
- Geeding: I installed the toilet, I want to say, over four months ago, but have only noticed the smell in the last...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: June 2012
I bet right before Chief Justice Roberts sat at his computer and started to write his opinion, he took one deep sigh. “It is not our job to protect the people from the consequences of their political choices.” Profile in courage moment? … Continue reading
Right after the ruling was announced CNN jumped the gun with an incorrectly breaking news banner saying the law was struck down only later to have the same banner lead with “CORRECTION” and an updated statement. Foxnews.com played it smart … Continue reading
This may seem like something out of a science fiction movie: researchers have designed microparticles that can be injected directly into the bloodstream to quickly oxygenate your body, even if you can’t breathe anymore. It’s one of the best medical … Continue reading
New York City Subway Stairs from Dean Peterson on Vimeo.
Summers in Texas means never having to move the air temperature setting from its coldest setting. I keep getting postcards and emails from the university where I obtained my bachelor’s degree asking me to verify my contact information. Heck, I have no … Continue reading
A version of this David Dewhurst commercial attacking Ted Cruz has been running almost nonstop. It’s basically saying Cruz is lying about how he denies that he was Counsel of Record for some Chinese company; and that’s nothing new, politicians … Continue reading
It pics up around the 40-second mark . . .