That story totally reminds me of this Simpsons episode written by Conan O’Brien in which Homer is suing a seafood restaurant about its all-you-can-eat policy. I particularly liked it when Homer’s lawyer likens this case to one of his previous cases against “The Never Ending Story.”
- KC1: A few months ago we had to replace both of our hot water heaters and the dishwasher…..all in one month....
- Bryan: I used to work in that courthouse and I remember this "alleged" crab infestation. Funny stuff!
- Triple Fake: Usually catch a little bit of Ch11's newscast in the AM. I've noticed that Lisa Villegas...
- RPM: I've been keeping a close eye on Lisa Villegas since she arrived at Ch11. It's not hard to do…...
- John Mackovic: I LOL'ed at the comment about the toothpicks in the toliets.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From