- Houston continues to try to figure out what to do with the Astrodome.
- There’s a new local campaign commercial in which you can hear Sarah Palin praising the candidate, the only problem, you can tell the entire message was done over the phone.
- Here’s an app for you iPhone and golf lovers – Nike Golf 360°. Not only can you track your scores and stats, but you can compare and upload video of your swing and even receive personal coaching from Nike.
- The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation are offering an alternative feed of NHL games for female fans in which women do all the talking.
- Back to America . . . a cute blonde with a bald eagle on her arm.
- A sport that combines football, basketball, ice hockey, and martial arts – footbrawl.
- Movies scenes side-by-side with their Simpsons parody
- I’m not sure, but I think CNNMoney.com is taking a shot at the Wall Street Journal per the last paragraph of this article.
- Remember the Oscar Mayer kid? He’s now a business consultant.
- If Rex Ryan was a reader of this blog, he would be interested in this link that analyzes the feet of some female celebrities.
- If the Yankees were put on eBay
- But they are still safe to eat – What’s Up With Those Green Potato Chips You Sometimes Find?
- Idiocracy – a 28 pound sandwich
- 86 Surprising Facts About Queen Elizabeth II – For instance: The Queen is the only person in Britain who can drive without a license and she sent her first email back in 1976.
- Geeding: Never thought of that, thanks for the suggestion!
- David Bryant: regarding the battery, check with the local Batteries Plus or other battery store. They often rebuild...
- Managed IT Services: No matter what you do, ultimately you have to make the best decision for your own mental health...
- Owner and GM: Boston drops out of 2024 Olympics_____ my research team found this nugget in today's WSJ....
- RPM: That blown right steering tire almost got him. He should have used 20,000lb rated instead of 12,000 lbs tires....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From