Bag of Randomness
- Random Superhero Generator– Here’s mine:Geeding possesses the power to take control of wolves. He has learned to absorb the damage from electricity and use it to increase his attractiveness and he fights wielding a terrifying bundle of talons. Geeding can edit the memories of others. Sadly, Geeding is deathly afraid of aliens.
- What old or injured Storm Troopers use to get around.
- All urinals should be like this
- The Yankee Candle company is trying to market to men. They have scents like a riding mower, a 2×4, and a football.
- A father and son at a baseball game rooting against each other’s team
- As I’ve said many times, November is still far away and a lot can still happen, but Romney is now leading in the polls. I still think most Republicans view him like Democrats viewed Kerry . . . their vote is more about voting against the incumbent than it is for their candidate. Should Romney win, I don’t expect him to be conservative enough to please most Republicans, and I expect the Tea Party to be very vocal.
- Five Thirty Eight was the best thing to read during the last presidential election, and they have some interesting thoughts on the race at this point in time.
- I still think the Electoral College is an extremely outdated approach and should be buried. For this liberal that lives in conservative Texas, I understand my vote counts, it just doesn’t matter.
- The Best And Worst Homemade Stanley Cups
- The U.S. dominates in this category – Fall involving bed (most recent) by country
- How I imagine the movie Battleship will be
- I was a big fan of Flickr back in the day, but it’s been surpassed. Here’s a great article about it: How Yahoo Killed Flickr and Lost the Internet
- Something for my adventurous friend Andy.
- Babes of NPR
- In Egypt, Windows Mobile is way more popular than the iPhone
- For those that need to lose weight and be on the Internet
- Josh Hamilton is now on Twitter
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink