- A bear walks into a school and the janitor chases it into a classroom.
- GirlGeeding had her first donut yesterday. I think that’s her version of heaven.
- I think it’s pretty cool how the Olympic flame is lit naturally by that metal cylinder thingy.
- I think it’s silly to judge a presidential candidate for something they did in high school.
- I was reading Barry’s blog yesterday and he mentioned the concept of time travel and thought it was be cool to go back to Jesus’ time and do something worthy enough to be included in the Bible. That’s a heck of an original thought, and one I don’t think that can be topped.
- National Cathedral dedicates stone carving of Rosa Parks
- An R2-D2 Coffee Maker
- What it’s like living with a lion in your house
- Beastie Boys return to US top 20
- Group aims to raise $10 billion for high-speed rail in Texas – The article talks about a link between DFW and Houston. I have a feeling DFW based American Airlines and Southwest Airlines, as well as, Houston based Continental Airlines aren’t going to let that happen without a fight.
- Top 10 Worst Stadiums in the U.S.
- Just an attachment you can add to your water bottle to make it into a portable bidet.
- Texas, Idaho Friendliest Places to Launch Businesses
- For the fans of the book 50 Shades of Grey and U2 – 50shadesofbonoandedge.tumblr.com
- Panic Button Light Switch Replacement Kit
- Old time human poultry killer tool
- You can now play Wolfenstein 3D for free in your browser.
- Geeding: The Al Gore reference is odd. Gore was never president and didn't have an opportunity to leave a note...
- DavidInNTexas: Care to show me the note Al Gore wrote to George's son?
- Geeding: I think it’s important to distinguish the actions of a single individual compared to the individuals...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Class [klahs] Adjective. – of high quality, integrity, status, or style.
- John Mackovic: How other presidents have handled transitions: http://www.nytimes.com/2002...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From