Bag of Randomness
- Josh Hamilton had one heck of a night – 4 home runs, one double, 5-5, 8 RBIs
- I was driving behind a new and very nice BMW the other day when noticed it had a bumper sticker on the windshield that read, “Don’t let this car fool you, my real treasure is in heaven.” I have to admit all sorts of conflicting thoughts ran through my head.
- Sometimes a reader will be nice enough to reach out to me and say that when I blogged about “such and such” it helped them through something or make a decision. That’s humbling, I mean really humbling, especially since I think my ramblings really are nothing but a real bag of nothing.
- You really never know what you’ll see when you take your kids to the zoo.
- Sometimes women celebrate the most interesting of things, and this invitation is even Christian based. And I guess if you really wanted to kick things into high gear, there is this version of pin the tail on the donkey.
- Perhaps those things sell well at this conference.
- The Romney campaign seems much more aggressive after Romney has become the likely nominee. It seems the Obama campaign has been on their heels as of late.
- I wonder if we’ll ever see a state try to outlaw divorce.
- Per U.S. News and World Report, two of the three best high schools are in Dallas.
- The Harvard baseball team having some fun on a roadtrip (the first 30-seconds are slow)
- A comprehensive taxonomy of 482 professional baseball team names, spanning over 150 years
- A nice tradition of taking a picture of the first day of school
- Weird sea creature caught on camera
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink