With two outs and the bases loaded, the pitcher fakes a pick-off throw to second. Once the third-base runner is fooled into taking off for home, the pitcher nails him at the plate. Courtesy: Delano High School Baseball
- The Donald: Because we have our standards, even we won't tell people to eat that… – DF CFA cows
- Geeding: What's your blog? I'd love to check it out.
- The Donald: Watchootalkinbout, Willis! I'm with John Mac – the 12c rocks! Interesting about Mr. Loaf...
- sara: I bought a box set of Indiana Jones Pint glasses from Blockbuster on clearance. They have the movie posters on...
- John Mackovic: The HP-12c still has quite a following in the finance world.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From