- Geeding: Funny thing, I forgot I referenced Kevin Love and when you stated “Love isn’t that great”...
- John Mackovic: – Love isn't that great and the Eastern Conference sucks. – Ethically speaking, why...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Thanks for sharing. I have a few friends who have attended the Village Church. Curious to hear from...
- Ben W.: I guess what I don't understand is the church's bullheadedness about not only continuing to press...
- Bryan: That's a fascinating read and I would love to go back and read some of the other pieces linked within and...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 31 May 31, 2012
When the gunmen began to slaughter his family, 11-year-old Ali el-Sayed says he fell to the floor of his home, soaking his clothes with his brother’s blood to fool the killers into thinking he was already dead. The Syrian boy … Continue reading
First you had the man eating a homeless man’s face in Florida, and now you have this event in Maryland: Maryland man charged with killing, eating man’s brain, heart
It’s not easy being green – as one Brazilian man proved when he painted himself to look like the Incredible Hulk – and found the colour wouldn’t wash off. Pool attendant Paulo Henrique dos Santos, from Vila Cruzeiro, dressed up … Continue reading
Matt has Spastic Cerebral Palsy, but opted to run in Field Day at Colonial Hills Elementary School despite being given the option to sit it out and despite the incredible challenge of his disability. What transpires is a boy who … Continue reading
At least 13 politicians currently running for Senate – most with a message of fiscal restraint — have filed for bankruptcy, been hit with liens for overdue taxes or been convicted of crimes, according to an investigation of the 350 … Continue reading
Skillet Street Food Bacon Spread – Original Flavor, 10.5 oz. It all started with the original flavor bacon spread. A tasty blend of bacon, onion, brown sugar, balsamic and spices. Try it on a burger, with a baked potato, on … Continue reading
Full Gizmodo.com Article