- Uppercase Matt: Both this article and the comment by "Bryan" give a good perspective on viewing the Baylor...
- towski: You are forgiven, but only because I was in Houston and did not get to read it yesterday.
- Old FF Dork: On Saturday I am having my 25th annual FF draft with guys I went to high school with in 1986
- John Mackovic: Kobe may be right, but his ego and $25 million salary is really hurting the team. If he wanted to win,...
- John Mackovic: Stupid tariffs on imported sugar costing jobs and giving us inferior, corn syrup-sweetened soda.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 31 May 31, 2012
When the gunmen began to slaughter his family, 11-year-old Ali el-Sayed says he fell to the floor of his home, soaking his clothes with his brother’s blood to fool the killers into thinking he was already dead. The Syrian boy … Continue reading
First you had the man eating a homeless man’s face in Florida, and now you have this event in Maryland: Maryland man charged with killing, eating man’s brain, heart
It’s not easy being green – as one Brazilian man proved when he painted himself to look like the Incredible Hulk – and found the colour wouldn’t wash off. Pool attendant Paulo Henrique dos Santos, from Vila Cruzeiro, dressed up … Continue reading
Matt has Spastic Cerebral Palsy, but opted to run in Field Day at Colonial Hills Elementary School despite being given the option to sit it out and despite the incredible challenge of his disability. What transpires is a boy who … Continue reading
At least 13 politicians currently running for Senate – most with a message of fiscal restraint — have filed for bankruptcy, been hit with liens for overdue taxes or been convicted of crimes, according to an investigation of the 350 … Continue reading
Skillet Street Food Bacon Spread – Original Flavor, 10.5 oz. It all started with the original flavor bacon spread. A tasty blend of bacon, onion, brown sugar, balsamic and spices. Try it on a burger, with a baked potato, on … Continue reading
Full Gizmodo.com Article