- RPM: I loved You Make The Call. They should bring it back but show plays from classic games.
- Guest Judge: Love the King of the Hill reference. Of course, we know that Boomhauer would vote Jill Stein because he...
- Ben W.: I think that, with the proliferation of highlight shows like SportsCenter, it would be difficult for IBM to...
- John Mackovic: – Coincidentally, that pickup will never make it to the U.S. because of LBJ's chicken tax....
- Triple Fake: Your theory about the yoga pants would make sense, but I saw this story previously and I seem to recall...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 May 28, 2012
I’m not a Spurs fan, but thought this was clever and funny.
The prayer group met regularly at St. Anthony of Padua, a Roman Catholic church in Camden, N.J., where behind the modest brick facade impassioned, spontaneous, full-throated “confessions” were shared. These meetings took place in the early 1980s, during a boom … Continue reading