- blurdo: Your plumbing problem could have something to do with the venting. If the vent can't let in enough air...
- Geeding: This is great, thanks, Alan. I'll give the duct tape 'seal' a try. If that works, I might...
- Alan: Thiis might help… http://www.mlive.com/living/ka lamazoo/index.ssf/2… Maybe sewer line air is being...
- Geeding: I installed the toilet, I want to say, over four months ago, but have only noticed the smell in the last...
- Alan: Did the smell only begin AFTER you installed the new toilet?……maybe it's a leaking floor seal...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 May 25, 2012
video platform video management video solutions video player
A few things that caught my attention from his Wikipedia page. His middle name is Cleveland. His name wasn’t Jessie, but James and he went by J.C. Eventually J.C. turned to Jessie. Owens said, “Hitler didn’t snub me – it … Continue reading
Just skip forward to the 2:20 mark unless you want the backstory and buildup . . . Luckily this tandem instructor’s negligence ends without casualty. This 80 year-old grandma does a tandem skydive for her birthday and nearly falls out … Continue reading