- RPM: I always liked Cokie Roberts and respected her opinions. She was sharp. I’m not a CNN hater, but they are...
- Bizarro Big Tex: After seeing that, I may have to be medicated before going in a CT tunnel again. Heavily medicated.
- Bizarro Big Tex: Gary Larson’s The Far Side, Bill Watterson’s Calvin & Hobbes, Berkeley...
- AndreaJN: “Bless her heart” indeed! It’s not a pretty process, but it does work, so to each her own.
- Bryan B.: That video reminds me of the scene from The Office where they moved all of the clocks ahead while Michael...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 May 24, 2012
Denying that his son received preferential treatment, the Berkeley police chief Wednesday defended using 10 officers to knock on doors in search of the teen’s stolen cellphone. Chief Michael Meehan distanced himself from the decision to use 10 officers, including … Continue reading
Remember that video I posted a few days ago about the kid being placed in a washing machine and getting locked in? It turns out the kid was at the laundromat with his baby sitter and her boyfriend, and the … Continue reading
With two outs and the bases loaded, the pitcher fakes a pick-off throw to second. Once the third-base runner is fooled into taking off for home, the pitcher nails him at the plate. Courtesy: Delano High School Baseball