- Geeding: You know, I tend to use the oven to warm up a TV dinner often. Two things determine when I use the oven, how...
- Hard Count: Another element you left out, at least for me, is that the Fargo writers have kept the language...
- Bryan: I've been on the Chromebook bandwagon for a few years now too. I was tired of my massive Dell laptop and...
- RPM: I used to buy Night Hawk dinners until I compared them to others.They are very expensive. Marie Callender's...
- RPM: LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 May 24, 2012
Denying that his son received preferential treatment, the Berkeley police chief Wednesday defended using 10 officers to knock on doors in search of the teen’s stolen cellphone. Chief Michael Meehan distanced himself from the decision to use 10 officers, including … Continue reading
Remember that video I posted a few days ago about the kid being placed in a washing machine and getting locked in? It turns out the kid was at the laundromat with his baby sitter and her boyfriend, and the … Continue reading
With two outs and the bases loaded, the pitcher fakes a pick-off throw to second. Once the third-base runner is fooled into taking off for home, the pitcher nails him at the plate. Courtesy: Delano High School Baseball