- Ben W.: The incident at the Capitol yesterday combined with that state representative's Facebook post greatly...
- Ben W.: I remember when Mortal Kombat was released, and people were protesting it and asking that it be banned. I...
- Jason: No way man. He had only recently mail ordered the rifle from Chicago. And the target was moving. He fired,...
- Geeding: I mislead ya and should have been more clear. I haven't pulled a trigger on a smoker yet, I just bought...
- ALEC: Weber grill-Best investment I ever made. Congratulations, you are now a grown a$$ man. What's next a...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 May 24, 2012
Denying that his son received preferential treatment, the Berkeley police chief Wednesday defended using 10 officers to knock on doors in search of the teen’s stolen cellphone. Chief Michael Meehan distanced himself from the decision to use 10 officers, including … Continue reading
Remember that video I posted a few days ago about the kid being placed in a washing machine and getting locked in? It turns out the kid was at the laundromat with his baby sitter and her boyfriend, and the … Continue reading
With two outs and the bases loaded, the pitcher fakes a pick-off throw to second. Once the third-base runner is fooled into taking off for home, the pitcher nails him at the plate. Courtesy: Delano High School Baseball