- John Mackovic: Agreed. Jerry is probably the most important/influential owner since the AFL-NFL merger.
- Bryan: At this point, do you blame him? The Death Star is full every single time the team takes the field. Until...
- towski: and Johnny Walker…
- RPM: Jerry is satisfied with turning a hefty profit. I really don't think he cares if he wins another Super...
- Bryan: All of the people offended by the Doritos ad need to be gathered together, set on fire, and thrown off a...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 May 24, 2012
Denying that his son received preferential treatment, the Berkeley police chief Wednesday defended using 10 officers to knock on doors in search of the teen’s stolen cellphone. Chief Michael Meehan distanced himself from the decision to use 10 officers, including … Continue reading
Remember that video I posted a few days ago about the kid being placed in a washing machine and getting locked in? It turns out the kid was at the laundromat with his baby sitter and her boyfriend, and the … Continue reading
With two outs and the bases loaded, the pitcher fakes a pick-off throw to second. Once the third-base runner is fooled into taking off for home, the pitcher nails him at the plate. Courtesy: Delano High School Baseball