- ALEC: My brother got his "dream" job working for home. The job lasted a month, couldn't handle it. I...
- Geeding: I agree, and upon reflection, I’m surprised there’s no Jobs reference in the article.
- John Mackovic: I think that lady stole that idea from Steve Jobs, who had a whole closet full of black turtlenecks....
- Andy: The house we're building will have a decent sized media room, which will be the highlight of the house for...
- Jason: Please don't mistake most of what you saw for real country music. Personally, I dislike Miranda Lambert...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 May 17, 2012
And his mother said she was never prouder. 9-Year-Old To Westboro Baptist Protesters: ‘God Hates No One’
JACKSON, MI — When her son exclaimed he found a piece of a finger in his Arby’s junior roast beef sandwich last week, Jamie Vail thought the 14-year-old was goofing around. He wasn’t. In his last bites, Ryan Hart said … Continue reading
From Kentucky: It’s an unbelievable story of generosity out of Clark County. A business owner took his hard-earned money to buy an amazing amount of clothing and supplies to help the less fortunate there. His name is Rankin Paynter. He … Continue reading
Details at NPR.org