- Ricardo Perry: WOW! I haven’t seen that toon since I was a kid. I think they used to show it on Slam Bang...
- Kathy: I read your blog and Liberally Lean every day on Feedly. I enjoy it and learn a lot.
- Bryan: Daily reader and I try to remember to comment as often as possible. I wake up every night (thank you, older...
- Bryan: I like how he keeps shutting the door every time he sits back down in the truck to try to light the paper/rag...
- Geeding: I appreciate you sharing that. I honestly had no idea any teens would visit this blog, nor have I ever taken...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 May 17, 2012
And his mother said she was never prouder. 9-Year-Old To Westboro Baptist Protesters: ‘God Hates No One’
JACKSON, MI — When her son exclaimed he found a piece of a finger in his Arby’s junior roast beef sandwich last week, Jamie Vail thought the 14-year-old was goofing around. He wasn’t. In his last bites, Ryan Hart said … Continue reading
From Kentucky: It’s an unbelievable story of generosity out of Clark County. A business owner took his hard-earned money to buy an amazing amount of clothing and supplies to help the less fortunate there. His name is Rankin Paynter. He … Continue reading
Details at NPR.org