- lew: So, I had your blog hyperlink on my old laptop which I haven't turned on for years for some reason. I am...
- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 May 17, 2012
And his mother said she was never prouder. 9-Year-Old To Westboro Baptist Protesters: ‘God Hates No One’
JACKSON, MI — When her son exclaimed he found a piece of a finger in his Arby’s junior roast beef sandwich last week, Jamie Vail thought the 14-year-old was goofing around. He wasn’t. In his last bites, Ryan Hart said … Continue reading
From Kentucky: It’s an unbelievable story of generosity out of Clark County. A business owner took his hard-earned money to buy an amazing amount of clothing and supplies to help the less fortunate there. His name is Rankin Paynter. He … Continue reading
Details at NPR.org