- John Mackovic: That guy probably forgot to bring his towel one game, and now he must always leave it at home, because...
- John Mackovic: If they had pulled it off, their coach would have been considered a genius.
- John Mackovic: Maybe Gore left a little note for Dick Cheney in the VP's office. 🙂
- Geeding: The Al Gore reference is odd. Gore was never president and didn't have an opportunity to leave a note...
- DavidInNTexas: Care to show me the note Al Gore wrote to George's son?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 May 17, 2012
And his mother said she was never prouder. 9-Year-Old To Westboro Baptist Protesters: ‘God Hates No One’
JACKSON, MI — When her son exclaimed he found a piece of a finger in his Arby’s junior roast beef sandwich last week, Jamie Vail thought the 14-year-old was goofing around. He wasn’t. In his last bites, Ryan Hart said … Continue reading
From Kentucky: It’s an unbelievable story of generosity out of Clark County. A business owner took his hard-earned money to buy an amazing amount of clothing and supplies to help the less fortunate there. His name is Rankin Paynter. He … Continue reading
Details at NPR.org