- David Bryant: We've been there. The landings make for great pictures, but the coolest experience is when the big...
- Ben W.: Haha – yeah. I have lots of followers who are "Disney blogosphere" famous. Translation: I...
- Geeding: Those are some pretty solid Twitter followers. All that Disney fandom stuff must pay off.
- Bully Pulpit: In reference to a post a week ago about a debate whether it is polite for a passenger to recline his...
- Owner/GM: "It’s a toss-up between him and Bud Kennedy of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram for who’s my...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 May 16, 2012
Why? Because the company supports gay marriage.
That story totally reminds me of this Simpsons episode written by Conan O’Brien in which Homer is suing a seafood restaurant about its all-you-can-eat policy. I particularly liked it when Homer’s lawyer likens this case to one of his previous cases against … Continue reading
August and September seem to have a lot of common birthdays, which tells me something is going on in November and December. via thedailyviz.com