- lew: So, I had your blog hyperlink on my old laptop which I haven't turned on for years for some reason. I am...
- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 May 16, 2012
Why? Because the company supports gay marriage.
That story totally reminds me of this Simpsons episode written by Conan O’Brien in which Homer is suing a seafood restaurant about its all-you-can-eat policy. I particularly liked it when Homer’s lawyer likens this case to one of his previous cases against … Continue reading
August and September seem to have a lot of common birthdays, which tells me something is going on in November and December. via thedailyviz.com