- John Mackovic: Agreed. Jerry is probably the most important/influential owner since the AFL-NFL merger.
- Bryan: At this point, do you blame him? The Death Star is full every single time the team takes the field. Until...
- towski: and Johnny Walker…
- RPM: Jerry is satisfied with turning a hefty profit. I really don't think he cares if he wins another Super...
- Bryan: All of the people offended by the Doritos ad need to be gathered together, set on fire, and thrown off a...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 May 16, 2012
Why? Because the company supports gay marriage.
That story totally reminds me of this Simpsons episode written by Conan O’Brien in which Homer is suing a seafood restaurant about its all-you-can-eat policy. I particularly liked it when Homer’s lawyer likens this case to one of his previous cases against … Continue reading
August and September seem to have a lot of common birthdays, which tells me something is going on in November and December. via thedailyviz.com