- John Mackovic: The HP-12c still has quite a following in the finance world.
- Ben W.: Holy cow – I had the entire Secret Wars series when I was a kid, and had forgotten all about it until I...
- sara: Oooh yeessss. Silver fox indeed.
- Bryan: Dude can dance like nobody's business. I love it.
- John Makovic: You should have told the Baylor guy that your family converted to Catholicism.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 May 16, 2012
Why? Because the company supports gay marriage.
That story totally reminds me of this Simpsons episode written by Conan O’Brien in which Homer is suing a seafood restaurant about its all-you-can-eat policy. I particularly liked it when Homer’s lawyer likens this case to one of his previous cases against … Continue reading
August and September seem to have a lot of common birthdays, which tells me something is going on in November and December. via thedailyviz.com