- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
- John Mackovic: – The word "majority-minority" makes no sense when you think about it. – I...
- Bryan: I'm starting to think that the "Hey Now" commenter was feigning misunderstanding in the name of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 May 14, 2012
I always considered myself a slow reader, but here’s my results: One of my more painful memories from reading came in the second grade. For homework, we had to go home and read a story. My mother had this rule … Continue reading
George Lucas’ rich neighbors don’t want him building a movie studio in their backyard. His response is the best thing he’s done in years. According to the San Francisco Chronicle, for four decades Lucas has owned a large swath of … Continue reading
BEAVERTON, Ore. – A church pastor is suing a mother and daughter for $500,000 because they gave the church bad reviews online. The family being sued left the church a few years ago and Julie Anne Smith says she and … Continue reading