- Geeding: You're the one with a law degree, so you are much more the expert than I could ever be when it comes to...
- Geeding: I'm quite thankful you were willing to share and bless us with the processing of your thoughts.
- Brent: I liked Benjamin Corey's post and I generally agree with his stance against declaring circumstances to be...
- Matt: Title IX prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex. Most of that other stuff is not required by any law;...
- Geeding: That’s a fair question, Matt, and I suppose with the institution and people involved, one may think...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 May 14, 2012
I always considered myself a slow reader, but here’s my results: One of my more painful memories from reading came in the second grade. For homework, we had to go home and read a story. My mother had this rule … Continue reading
George Lucas’ rich neighbors don’t want him building a movie studio in their backyard. His response is the best thing he’s done in years. According to the San Francisco Chronicle, for four decades Lucas has owned a large swath of … Continue reading
BEAVERTON, Ore. – A church pastor is suing a mother and daughter for $500,000 because they gave the church bad reviews online. The family being sued left the church a few years ago and Julie Anne Smith says she and … Continue reading