- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 May 14, 2012
I always considered myself a slow reader, but here’s my results: One of my more painful memories from reading came in the second grade. For homework, we had to go home and read a story. My mother had this rule … Continue reading
George Lucas’ rich neighbors don’t want him building a movie studio in their backyard. His response is the best thing he’s done in years. According to the San Francisco Chronicle, for four decades Lucas has owned a large swath of … Continue reading
BEAVERTON, Ore. – A church pastor is suing a mother and daughter for $500,000 because they gave the church bad reviews online. The family being sued left the church a few years ago and Julie Anne Smith says she and … Continue reading