- Tommy: Did her husband join the Taliban in sympathy?
- John Mackovic: I remember collecting those stamps as a kid. I ended up saving enough to get a football.
- sara: I love Dreamland! Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Johnny Cash. And then when his "not wife" catches him not...
- Ben W.: We saw that segment on the winter caretaker and found it to be fascinating, too. What a solitary, yet...
- Jason: "someone that was in one of my favorite ‘X-Files’ episodes" I like that one too. And...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 May 14, 2012
I always considered myself a slow reader, but here’s my results: One of my more painful memories from reading came in the second grade. For homework, we had to go home and read a story. My mother had this rule … Continue reading
George Lucas’ rich neighbors don’t want him building a movie studio in their backyard. His response is the best thing he’s done in years. According to the San Francisco Chronicle, for four decades Lucas has owned a large swath of … Continue reading
BEAVERTON, Ore. – A church pastor is suing a mother and daughter for $500,000 because they gave the church bad reviews online. The family being sued left the church a few years ago and Julie Anne Smith says she and … Continue reading