- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 May 11, 2012
Dear TexasRangers.com – Can you provide a text alert option on your website that tells me when a rain delay is over so I can switch back to the channel the game is being televised on? Having to suffer through … Continue reading
ORLANDO, Fla. – An unidentified entrepreneur admits he is trying to profit off Trayvon Martin’s death by selling gun range targets featuring the teen who’s death has sparked a nationwide controversy. Although Martin’s face does not appear on the paper targets, … Continue reading
A weight-sensing skateboard:
Unlike NASA’s Blue Marble—which is a composite made from many different photographs—this is a portrait of Earth taken in one single shot. It’s the highest resolution image of our home planet, 121 megapixels. That’s an amazing 0.62 miles per pixel. … Continue reading