- Geeding: LOL! Oh my, I’m what you a ….. a little slow.
- ALEC: I also did those 57 degree dips (showers actually) as a child living in Bogota (8,675 feet above sea level),...
- John Mackovic: It was a joke 😉
- Geeding: Knowing you are a Libertarian, help me understand something. What do you consider small government? Off...
- John Mackovic: I think we had a couch made with the same material as your drapes.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 May 11, 2012
Dear TexasRangers.com – Can you provide a text alert option on your website that tells me when a rain delay is over so I can switch back to the channel the game is being televised on? Having to suffer through … Continue reading
ORLANDO, Fla. – An unidentified entrepreneur admits he is trying to profit off Trayvon Martin’s death by selling gun range targets featuring the teen who’s death has sparked a nationwide controversy. Although Martin’s face does not appear on the paper targets, … Continue reading
A weight-sensing skateboard:
Unlike NASA’s Blue Marble—which is a composite made from many different photographs—this is a portrait of Earth taken in one single shot. It’s the highest resolution image of our home planet, 121 megapixels. That’s an amazing 0.62 miles per pixel. … Continue reading