- Uppercase Matt: Both this article and the comment by "Bryan" give a good perspective on viewing the Baylor...
- towski: You are forgiven, but only because I was in Houston and did not get to read it yesterday.
- Old FF Dork: On Saturday I am having my 25th annual FF draft with guys I went to high school with in 1986
- John Mackovic: Kobe may be right, but his ego and $25 million salary is really hurting the team. If he wanted to win,...
- John Mackovic: Stupid tariffs on imported sugar costing jobs and giving us inferior, corn syrup-sweetened soda.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 May 9, 2012
Article @ www.chinasmack.com
That’s her on the left. Article
PRINCEVILLE, Quebec, May 6 (UPI) — A bacon plant caught fire overnight in Princeville, Quebec, forcing the evacuation of about 100 nearby homes, authorities said. The (Montreal) Gazette reported the fire broke out at the Olymel bacon production facility about … Continue reading
The lawsuit reads like the script for a sexual harassment in the workplace video, but a former Texas deputy said the unwanted sexual advances from his female constable went too far. Galveston County Constable Pam Matranga made lewd and suggestive … Continue reading