Bag of Randomness
- I mentioned the other day that one of my readers is a pastor in Connecticut and another reader is a pastor on the Llano Estacado, and they were both going to meet up at a conference in Atlanta this week. They sent me a picture of them together as proof, that’s them above doing several things together.
- Everyone was worried that Jerry was going to trade down from 14, but instead he decided to shock everyone and trade up to 6 to draft LSU cornerback Morris Claiborne. I have two concerns here. First, I support my friend’s theory that scouting a defensive back from a place like LSU or Alabama is a tough task since their defensive lines are normally so great it makes them look even better. Second, the Cowboys during this whole process never communicated with him. Never. Seriously. Granted, the Cowboys have connections with LSU, their head coach was a coach for the Cowboys at one time, but I’d think you would want to at least speak to your first round pick at some point, especially if you are trading up for him. As Peter King put it, ” Not a call, not a visit, not a letter. Nothing.” #Cowboysforeverdoomed
- I’m really surprised that Cleveland has decided to give up on Colt McCoy already.
- It’s a busy weekend for me, I have a university workshop to attend on Friday night, and on Sunday morning I have to participate in a quarterly leadership meeting at work.
- It was funny listening to The TICKET talk about the foul ball controversy that happened the other night. One of the hosts kept calling the man that caught the ball who appears to be marrying a much younger woman “Captain Cialis”. But surprisingly, that woman is a grandmother. The one thing that didn’t help her case was they quirky way she posed for that picture about five seconds after getting the ball.
- A California man that has had a bullet in his head since 1917 died this week at 103 years of age.
- ‘Eggless’ chick laid by hen
- An interesting twist on a Pringles can, but it only works once.
- Sometimes you can make stats say what you want them to say, but this chart makes one think that David Cameron’s push for austerity isn’t working.
- Phases of the moon glass
- A different culture for sure: Egypt plans ‘farewell intercourse law’ so husbands can have sex with DEAD wives up to six hours after their death
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink