Bag of Randomness
- The Rangers are tearing it up, there’s no telling how long this hot streak will be.
- No matter what I do, my eyes continually itch and tear up. Damn you allergies, damn you.
- Two items I always feel weird buying, a bag of dirt and trash bags. Dirt is everywhere, it’s what this planet is made of, and I’m buying it. I’m buying trash bags just to throw away.
- GirlGeeding has been waking up at 6:00 AM for the past few days. She yells “mommeeeee” when she wants to get up, but yells “daddeeeeee” when she has a poopy diaper. Somehow, her mama trained her well.
- I hate my first KFC Double Down yesterday, and it was much better than expected.
- For you fellow Mad Men fans, you should get a kick out of this, especially if you saw last week’s episode. The ad agency that actually runs Jaguar USA’s account sent a letter to Don Draper.
- Our first black president was photographed sitting on the Rosa Parks’ bus, I thought it made for a strong image.
- News that will make WifeGeeding sad: Cash Cab Canceled: Discovery Ends Game Show’s Seven Year Ride
- A car stereo that fits your iPhone, where you actually still use your iPhone instead of the stereo’s interface.
- I find this video amazing and think something like this would never happen in the U.S. - Israeli Highway Comes to a Standstill for Holocaust Remembrance Day
- The Miami Dolphins have signed a most interesting tight-end i that hasn’t played college football and has been working in finance.
- I know it was for charity, but I can’t believe DeMarcus Ware is endorsing Depends.
- In Austin, Texas, four of 19 funeral homes inspected had significant violations.
- The Black Eyed Peas Will.i.am admits their song “I’ve Got a Feeling” was basically ripped off from U2′s last album.
- I’m sorry, but I’ve never heard of “The Band”. I’m not as cultured as I thought I was.
- Discovery of ‘World’s Largest’ Dinosaur Eggs (3 feet in diameter) Hatches Doubt
- Baldness cure may have been found in Japan and could be available to humans in three years.
- Wheelchair friendly stairs – pretty clever if you ask me.
- New Purple Crab Species Found
- Next iPhone may be housed in ‘Liquidmetal’
- Electronic spoon reveals when soup is too salty
- Speaking of soups, here’s a quiz: In the United States, Campbell’s base line of soups includes 11 different “Cream of _______“”
- Keith, you’ve hurt more people than you know.”
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink