- df of ll: Electronic cigarette. If it were a real cigarette smoke would rise from the lit end and smoke would be...
- John Mackovic: – At first glance, it looked like you wore a Landry-style grey fedora to the game. – I...
- Ben W.: That employee exhibits a remarkable lack of urgency. Which begs the question…how often does this...
- Dolphin: "I think you must have an awesome mother-in-law", said the special education teacher.
- Geeding: No worries, Rob. There’s a lot of debate amongst Christians about biblical interpretations of many...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 April 30, 2012
Each of the 42 devotions presents fun questions inspired by each attraction, sharing questions designed to bring your family closer, and scriptures with prayer ideas to bring you closer to God. For example, in Pirates of the Caribbean®, “For Fun” … Continue reading
Not From The Onion: The parents of a sophomore at Sequoia High School in Redwood City have sued the district for kicking the student out of an honors English class last month for copying a classmate’s homework. The lawsuit, filed … Continue reading
A bathroom with a glass floor bottom build over an elevator shaft. www.obviouswinner.com
92-year-old war vet has sent hundreds of thousands of illicitly copied movies to troops in Iraq and Afghanistan
“Big Hy” — his handle among many loyal customers — would almost certainly be cast as Hollywood Enemy No. 1 but for a few details. He is actually Hyman Strachman, a 92-year-old, 5-foot-5 World War II veteran trying to stay … Continue reading