- Chip Beef: "handkerchief, comb, pocket knife, change." My dad grew up during the Depression and those were...
- Neighbor Payne: I’ll have to have you over with new smoker soon so I can get my way back into the Top 5.
- DF of LL: Hors d'oeuvres. Double Fake Great White
- sara: I am really conflicted about him. I mean, I know he has done unforgivable things but I love "Himself"...
- Dude: Looks like it worked…. Grohl responded with a video of his own: https://www.youtube.com/wat...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 April 30, 2012
Each of the 42 devotions presents fun questions inspired by each attraction, sharing questions designed to bring your family closer, and scriptures with prayer ideas to bring you closer to God. For example, in Pirates of the Caribbean®, “For Fun” … Continue reading
Not From The Onion: The parents of a sophomore at Sequoia High School in Redwood City have sued the district for kicking the student out of an honors English class last month for copying a classmate’s homework. The lawsuit, filed … Continue reading
A bathroom with a glass floor bottom build over an elevator shaft. www.obviouswinner.com
92-year-old war vet has sent hundreds of thousands of illicitly copied movies to troops in Iraq and Afghanistan
“Big Hy” — his handle among many loyal customers — would almost certainly be cast as Hollywood Enemy No. 1 but for a few details. He is actually Hyman Strachman, a 92-year-old, 5-foot-5 World War II veteran trying to stay … Continue reading