- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
- John Mackovic: – The word "majority-minority" makes no sense when you think about it. – I...
- Bryan: I'm starting to think that the "Hey Now" commenter was feigning misunderstanding in the name of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 April 30, 2012
Each of the 42 devotions presents fun questions inspired by each attraction, sharing questions designed to bring your family closer, and scriptures with prayer ideas to bring you closer to God. For example, in Pirates of the Caribbean®, “For Fun” … Continue reading
Not From The Onion: The parents of a sophomore at Sequoia High School in Redwood City have sued the district for kicking the student out of an honors English class last month for copying a classmate’s homework. The lawsuit, filed … Continue reading
A bathroom with a glass floor bottom build over an elevator shaft. www.obviouswinner.com
92-year-old war vet has sent hundreds of thousands of illicitly copied movies to troops in Iraq and Afghanistan
“Big Hy” — his handle among many loyal customers — would almost certainly be cast as Hollywood Enemy No. 1 but for a few details. He is actually Hyman Strachman, a 92-year-old, 5-foot-5 World War II veteran trying to stay … Continue reading