- King Bronn: It sucks that when Tommen jumped out the window, we didn't get to see the… King's...
- Ben W.: That headline re: the Texas Supreme Court and the homeschoolers is a prime example of clickbait...
- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 April 27, 2012
Among the highest-paid doctors, according the survey of 24,000 physicians: Radiologists: $315,000 Orthopedic surgeons: $315,000 Cardiologists: $314,000 Anesthesiologists: $309,000 Urologists: $309,000 Among the lowest paid: Pediatricians: $156,000 Family medicine doctors: $158,000 Internal medicine doctors: $165,000 Diabeticians/endocrinologists: $168,000 Psychiatrists: $170,000 Article … Continue reading
Florence Colgate, 18, has been chosen from more than 8,000 entrants to officially be crowned the most naturally-beautiful woman in the country. The teenager won her title following a public vote after she reached the final three of a competition … Continue reading
PleaseBringMe.com is a platform to connect travelers and locals. • Travelers can deliver goods to locals and thus earn some money or receive other benefits (e.g. accommodation, city tour, dinner, insider information etc.). • Locals can access goods which are … Continue reading