- meh: This is the most British accident in history.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: I remember that episode of Different Strokes. I still remember how incredibly uncomfortable I was...
- RPM: If you take over 1/2 of the money a charity raises as your personal salary (and bill them for expenses to boot),...
- Geeding: Thanks for clarifying this, David. I mistakenly labeled him a pastor when he isn't. I had to go back...
- David Bryant: To clarify, that 'pastor' isn't on staff. He was a missionary through a 3rd party that...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 April 27, 2012
Among the highest-paid doctors, according the survey of 24,000 physicians: Radiologists: $315,000 Orthopedic surgeons: $315,000 Cardiologists: $314,000 Anesthesiologists: $309,000 Urologists: $309,000 Among the lowest paid: Pediatricians: $156,000 Family medicine doctors: $158,000 Internal medicine doctors: $165,000 Diabeticians/endocrinologists: $168,000 Psychiatrists: $170,000 Article … Continue reading
Florence Colgate, 18, has been chosen from more than 8,000 entrants to officially be crowned the most naturally-beautiful woman in the country. The teenager won her title following a public vote after she reached the final three of a competition … Continue reading
PleaseBringMe.com is a platform to connect travelers and locals. • Travelers can deliver goods to locals and thus earn some money or receive other benefits (e.g. accommodation, city tour, dinner, insider information etc.). • Locals can access goods which are … Continue reading