- blurdo: Your plumbing problem could have something to do with the venting. If the vent can't let in enough air...
- Geeding: This is great, thanks, Alan. I'll give the duct tape 'seal' a try. If that works, I might...
- Alan: Thiis might help… http://www.mlive.com/living/ka lamazoo/index.ssf/2… Maybe sewer line air is being...
- Geeding: I installed the toilet, I want to say, over four months ago, but have only noticed the smell in the last...
- Alan: Did the smell only begin AFTER you installed the new toilet?……maybe it's a leaking floor seal...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 April 27, 2012
Among the highest-paid doctors, according the survey of 24,000 physicians: Radiologists: $315,000 Orthopedic surgeons: $315,000 Cardiologists: $314,000 Anesthesiologists: $309,000 Urologists: $309,000 Among the lowest paid: Pediatricians: $156,000 Family medicine doctors: $158,000 Internal medicine doctors: $165,000 Diabeticians/endocrinologists: $168,000 Psychiatrists: $170,000 Article … Continue reading
Florence Colgate, 18, has been chosen from more than 8,000 entrants to officially be crowned the most naturally-beautiful woman in the country. The teenager won her title following a public vote after she reached the final three of a competition … Continue reading
PleaseBringMe.com is a platform to connect travelers and locals. • Travelers can deliver goods to locals and thus earn some money or receive other benefits (e.g. accommodation, city tour, dinner, insider information etc.). • Locals can access goods which are … Continue reading