- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
- AndreaJN: Now I’ve got Elvira stuck in my head! 🙂
- Bizarro Big Tex: I remember the Mexico assistance story during the Katrina tragedy vividly. Then Governor Perry...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 April 27, 2012
Among the highest-paid doctors, according the survey of 24,000 physicians: Radiologists: $315,000 Orthopedic surgeons: $315,000 Cardiologists: $314,000 Anesthesiologists: $309,000 Urologists: $309,000 Among the lowest paid: Pediatricians: $156,000 Family medicine doctors: $158,000 Internal medicine doctors: $165,000 Diabeticians/endocrinologists: $168,000 Psychiatrists: $170,000 Article … Continue reading
Florence Colgate, 18, has been chosen from more than 8,000 entrants to officially be crowned the most naturally-beautiful woman in the country. The teenager won her title following a public vote after she reached the final three of a competition … Continue reading
PleaseBringMe.com is a platform to connect travelers and locals. • Travelers can deliver goods to locals and thus earn some money or receive other benefits (e.g. accommodation, city tour, dinner, insider information etc.). • Locals can access goods which are … Continue reading