- Bizarro Big Tex: Andrea – I would call it BOB – Bunch Of Beef. Just seems to be a friendly term –...
- Bryan B.: I appreciate the bovine vocabulary refresher, but I think it’s time to mooove along.
- RPM: Russell Crowe was amazing as Roger Ailes in The Loudest Voice.
- AndreaJN: So what to do you call a cow/bull if you don’t know the gender? “Hey look at that ‘cattle...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Good job on the bovine gender identification. As a public service, now do swine and chickens. People...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 April 25, 2012
The Avengers together for the first time in this 1978 made for TV movie.. They face off with their greatest foe yet… KISS, under the power of Loki, played by Paul Lynde.
This is how I combine my loves of film and travel. I call it movie mimicking. www.moviemimic.com What a great idea for a website, and he even provides where the location of each place on Google Maps. Here’s a sampling:
Ah, to be a kid again. Too bad they don’t make them for adults. If you’d rather be Superman, that’s an option as well. Link