- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 April 25, 2012
The Avengers together for the first time in this 1978 made for TV movie.. They face off with their greatest foe yet… KISS, under the power of Loki, played by Paul Lynde.
This is how I combine my loves of film and travel. I call it movie mimicking. www.moviemimic.com What a great idea for a website, and he even provides where the location of each place on Google Maps. Here’s a sampling:
Ah, to be a kid again. Too bad they don’t make them for adults. If you’d rather be Superman, that’s an option as well. Link