- Dude: Ahhh… the deliciousness of conspiracy theory. Where the absence of hard evidence only "proves"...
- John Mackovic: Lactose intolerance – must be from the Asian side of your family.
- The Donald: Occasionally, NH and I attend the same church service.
- Edge: Texas Muslim Capitol Day. I can see a minority group hiring that Michigan psycho woman for their events just to...
- Jason: I was at that game when Shania played. All other concerts since have been snoozers.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 April 25, 2012
The Avengers together for the first time in this 1978 made for TV movie.. They face off with their greatest foe yet… KISS, under the power of Loki, played by Paul Lynde.
This is how I combine my loves of film and travel. I call it movie mimicking. www.moviemimic.com What a great idea for a website, and he even provides where the location of each place on Google Maps. Here’s a sampling:
Ah, to be a kid again. Too bad they don’t make them for adults. If you’d rather be Superman, that’s an option as well. Link