- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
- AndreaJN: Now I’ve got Elvira stuck in my head! 🙂
- Bizarro Big Tex: I remember the Mexico assistance story during the Katrina tragedy vividly. Then Governor Perry...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 April 23, 2012
Waiting at the intersection of W.S. Young Drive and Veterans Memorial Boulevard, drivers were captivated this week by a pink rotating outdoor sign: “Vote Brandy Day for Prom Queen!” The billboard message, along with similarly vibrant print ads and more … Continue reading
I filmed my daughter every week, from birth up until she turned 12 years old an then made this time lapse edit in FCP.
A candid, hope-filled series about sex and purity, based on the biblical story of Samson and Delilah. The City Church