- blurdo: Your plumbing problem could have something to do with the venting. If the vent can't let in enough air...
- Geeding: This is great, thanks, Alan. I'll give the duct tape 'seal' a try. If that works, I might...
- Alan: Thiis might help… http://www.mlive.com/living/ka lamazoo/index.ssf/2… Maybe sewer line air is being...
- Geeding: I installed the toilet, I want to say, over four months ago, but have only noticed the smell in the last...
- Alan: Did the smell only begin AFTER you installed the new toilet?……maybe it's a leaking floor seal...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 April 20, 2012
The robot was developed in South Korea and is currently undergoing its first field trial. Equipped with 3D cameras and software designed to study human behavior, the robot is able to detect abnormal prisoner activity and report back to its … Continue reading
1. Photofinishing 2. Newspaper publishing 3. Appliance repair 4. DVD, game, and video rental 5. Money market and other banking 6. Recordable media manufacturing 7. Hardware manufacturing 8. Shoe and footwear manufacturing 9. Costume and team uniform manufacturing 10. Women’s … Continue reading
It’s part of a series from the Destiny Christian Center. You can watch the sermon on Vimeo.