- Geeding: I actually had to use the auger yesterday on the upstairs bathroom sink. I think I’ve used it for or...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I remember when the City Place development was announced. It was originally to feature two mirror...
- Ben W.: In honor of your mom, today I read some excerpts from The Portable Abraham Lincoln (a collection of his...
- Ricardo Perry: Star Trek: the motion picture tried the Voyager story. I thought it was a great idea. Unfortunately,...
- Ricardo Perry: A good mother is the first person you love and will always be the one who loves you the most. To your...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 April 19, 2012
Confused Jetstar pilots forgot to lower the wheels and had to abort a landing in Singapore just 150 metres above the ground, after the captain became distracted by his mobile phone, an investigation has found. The Australian Transport Safety Bureau … Continue reading
For a limited time, Burger King’s Japanese branches are letting you pay ¥100 to add 15 strips of bacon to a burger instead of the usual deal of paying ¥60 for 3 strips. That alone sounds awesome (keeping in mind … Continue reading
Now you can adjust your vision just by living your life. With emPower!™, the first electronic-focusing eyewear. A touch of the temple or tilt of the head activates a layer of liquid crystals in each lens, instantly creating a near-focus … Continue reading