- Geeding: I actually had to use the auger yesterday on the upstairs bathroom sink. I think I’ve used it for or...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I remember when the City Place development was announced. It was originally to feature two mirror...
- Ben W.: In honor of your mom, today I read some excerpts from The Portable Abraham Lincoln (a collection of his...
- Ricardo Perry: Star Trek: the motion picture tried the Voyager story. I thought it was a great idea. Unfortunately,...
- Ricardo Perry: A good mother is the first person you love and will always be the one who loves you the most. To your...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 April 17, 2012
A Texas man claims that his beloved dog Cisco was shot point blank by a police officer who responded to a call at the wrong address. Michael Paxton, 40, said he and his Australian cattle dog Cisco were relaxing and … Continue reading
A family have rechristened their hamster “Jesus” — after he clawed his way out of a 2ft deep grave to come back from the dead
The four-year-old pet — buried by dad Dave Eyley after being found “cold and lifeless” in his cage — was spotted scampering around the garden by a neighbour next day. Shocked Dave, 49, got a call on his mobile from … Continue reading