- John Mackovic: I hope you hear good news from your neurologist about the myelogram.
- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 April 17, 2012
A Texas man claims that his beloved dog Cisco was shot point blank by a police officer who responded to a call at the wrong address. Michael Paxton, 40, said he and his Australian cattle dog Cisco were relaxing and … Continue reading
A family have rechristened their hamster “Jesus” — after he clawed his way out of a 2ft deep grave to come back from the dead
The four-year-old pet — buried by dad Dave Eyley after being found “cold and lifeless” in his cage — was spotted scampering around the garden by a neighbour next day. Shocked Dave, 49, got a call on his mobile from … Continue reading