- Hash Brown: Makes me furious to see all those jobs-killing deductions taken out of his check…thanks, Obama.
- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 April 17, 2012
A Texas man claims that his beloved dog Cisco was shot point blank by a police officer who responded to a call at the wrong address. Michael Paxton, 40, said he and his Australian cattle dog Cisco were relaxing and … Continue reading
A family have rechristened their hamster “Jesus” — after he clawed his way out of a 2ft deep grave to come back from the dead
The four-year-old pet — buried by dad Dave Eyley after being found “cold and lifeless” in his cage — was spotted scampering around the garden by a neighbour next day. Shocked Dave, 49, got a call on his mobile from … Continue reading