- John Mackovic: – At first glance, it looked like you wore a Landry-style grey fedora to the game. – I...
- Ben W.: That employee exhibits a remarkable lack of urgency. Which begs the question…how often does this...
- Dolphin: "I think you must have an awesome mother-in-law", said the special education teacher.
- Geeding: No worries, Rob. There’s a lot of debate amongst Christians about biblical interpretations of many...
- Rob: Keith, I don't want to spark any type of debate, but does Dr Jeffress' quote bring reincarnation into...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 April 13, 2012
I think they did a good job of saying what the blooming of those bluebonnets mean to Texans, the comparison to renewal, and how instrumental Lady Bird was to Texas wildflowers in general.
Here’s something similar except with the use of sound . . .