- AndreaJN: Hey @Michael, he’s got an eye twitch! Don’t nag if he can’t tell right from left 🙂
- Michael: Back row and second from the left? Really? Geeding, you -do- need to start proofreading…
- RPM: I first met Norm in the old Belo studios in downtown Dallas. I was a lowly long haired traffic reporter/intern...
- Susan: Yes, there was a return to normalcy yesterday. He said he received a lot of well-wishes, but he has comments...
- Triple Fake: I’m surprised he didn’t name it “Masters of the Universe Service”, with the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 April 11, 2012
To launch the high quality TV channel TNT in Belgium we placed a big red push button on an average Flemish square of an average Flemish town. A sign with the text “Push to add drama” invited people to use … Continue reading
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina — An Argentine woman who insisted on seeing the presumably lifeless body of her premature baby found the infant alive in the drawer of a hospital morgue. Authorities say the girl had spent 12 hours in the … Continue reading
I thought the Star Wars storm trooper was a nice touch.
John Wood & Paul Harrison “One more kilometre” from Kulturhuset on Vimeo.
Somewhat tempting for a $127. Yes, Richard, Batman is available.
Meet Hangover Heaven: A bus service offering hydrating, vitamin-enriched IVs that will apparently take you from “I feel like death” to “Let’s do some shots!” in a scant 45 minutes. Where can you find this rolling cure-all? Las Vegas, of … Continue reading