- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
- Ben W.: I've quit watching Fallon since the Trump interview he conducted, and shifted my viewing to Late Night,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 April 11, 2012
To launch the high quality TV channel TNT in Belgium we placed a big red push button on an average Flemish square of an average Flemish town. A sign with the text “Push to add drama” invited people to use … Continue reading
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina — An Argentine woman who insisted on seeing the presumably lifeless body of her premature baby found the infant alive in the drawer of a hospital morgue. Authorities say the girl had spent 12 hours in the … Continue reading
I thought the Star Wars storm trooper was a nice touch.
John Wood & Paul Harrison “One more kilometre” from Kulturhuset on Vimeo.
Somewhat tempting for a $127. Yes, Richard, Batman is available.
Meet Hangover Heaven: A bus service offering hydrating, vitamin-enriched IVs that will apparently take you from “I feel like death” to “Let’s do some shots!” in a scant 45 minutes. Where can you find this rolling cure-all? Las Vegas, of … Continue reading