- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
- John Mackovic: – The word "majority-minority" makes no sense when you think about it. – I...
- Bryan: I'm starting to think that the "Hey Now" commenter was feigning misunderstanding in the name of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 April 11, 2012
To launch the high quality TV channel TNT in Belgium we placed a big red push button on an average Flemish square of an average Flemish town. A sign with the text “Push to add drama” invited people to use … Continue reading
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina — An Argentine woman who insisted on seeing the presumably lifeless body of her premature baby found the infant alive in the drawer of a hospital morgue. Authorities say the girl had spent 12 hours in the … Continue reading
I thought the Star Wars storm trooper was a nice touch.
John Wood & Paul Harrison “One more kilometre” from Kulturhuset on Vimeo.
Somewhat tempting for a $127. Yes, Richard, Batman is available.
Meet Hangover Heaven: A bus service offering hydrating, vitamin-enriched IVs that will apparently take you from “I feel like death” to “Let’s do some shots!” in a scant 45 minutes. Where can you find this rolling cure-all? Las Vegas, of … Continue reading