- Suzi: Oh, and – I'm a huge Springsteen fan – I think as much of him as you do of Bono. I read...
- Suzi: I'm getting to be a total politics nerd, watching hearings on C-SPAN and everything. Saw Ted Cruz's...
- John Mackovic: – I like foil because, after I am done cooking the bacon, I take a corner and shape into a spout...
- Corey: Next time you do bacon in the oven, throw some brown sugar and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper on the bacon...
- blurdo: Your plumbing problem could have something to do with the venting. If the vent can't let in enough air...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 April 11, 2012
To launch the high quality TV channel TNT in Belgium we placed a big red push button on an average Flemish square of an average Flemish town. A sign with the text “Push to add drama” invited people to use … Continue reading
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina — An Argentine woman who insisted on seeing the presumably lifeless body of her premature baby found the infant alive in the drawer of a hospital morgue. Authorities say the girl had spent 12 hours in the … Continue reading
I thought the Star Wars storm trooper was a nice touch.
John Wood & Paul Harrison “One more kilometre” from Kulturhuset on Vimeo.
Somewhat tempting for a $127. Yes, Richard, Batman is available.
Meet Hangover Heaven: A bus service offering hydrating, vitamin-enriched IVs that will apparently take you from “I feel like death” to “Let’s do some shots!” in a scant 45 minutes. Where can you find this rolling cure-all? Las Vegas, of … Continue reading