- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 April 10, 2012
I didn’t think I’d watch the whole eleven-minute video, but I’m glad I did. A 9 year old boy – who built an elaborate cardboard arcade inside his dad’s used auto part store – is about to have the best … Continue reading
GRAPEVINE — Animal advocates are dismayed by a controversial program initiated this weekend by Fellowship Church in Grapevine, which used live animals during religious services. Called “Wild,” the program involved Pastor Ed Young’s use of a lion in a cage and … Continue reading
Video Essay: “And Introducing…” from Flavorwire on Vimeo.