- Bizarro Big Tex: I always learn things when I read Bag of Nothing: 1. There’s a bag limit on gators in Texas....
- Bryan B: One of my coworkers use to manage a bar that hosted Guy’s Night Out a few times and he swears that...
- Bryan B: I was trying to remember if the game was in Arlington. I think it likely was because, if memory serves me...
- Bryan B: Who cares about the proofreading? It’s a blog about…stuff. It’s not a dang contract to buy...
- AndreaJN: Hey @Michael, he’s got an eye twitch! Don’t nag if he can’t tell right from left 🙂
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 April 6, 2012
This Staten Island pooch took a bullet to the head to save his owner — and lived to bark about it. Kilo, a 12-year-old pit bull, was shot during a terrifying home invasion robbery attempt as he lunged at a … Continue reading
COLUMBIA, Mo. — It was one of the most brazen moves in the chess world since the Najdorf Sicilian Defense, perhaps even the Blackmar-Diemer Gambit. Fresh off her second straight national championship, the legendary chess coach at Texas Tech is … Continue reading
Bunnies stay dead. Jesus didn’t. Join us for a celebration of Jesus on Easter Sunday. 9am & 11am. Link
Article and Video