- df of ll: 2017 must be a bad year for family pets. We lost our family cat of 17 years in October, talk about a family...
- barry: I’m so sorry to hear about the passing of Oreo. First and foremost, I want to say that if animals...
- WGII: Losing a fur child is such a hard thing but such a small price to pay for the love, loyalty, and companionship...
- Abrian Stemmet: Sorry for your loss
- alec666: Oreo, what a great name for such a great dog….condolences to you and your family…
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 April 4, 2012
Texas Tech is one of those programs that feel if the coaches can get a recruit to their West Texas campus, they have a good shot at getting him to commit. Last weekend, they found out just how tough a … Continue reading
Early morning, April 4, Shot rings out in the Memphis sky, Free at last, They took your life, They could not take your pride
The one thing that has always bother me about this song (that I happen to love so much) is that it’s historically inaccurate as the assassination happened early evening, not early morning. I recently discovered this picture of Jackie Kennedy at MLK’s … Continue reading