- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
- Bryan B: Enjoy your time away from the blog. Whatever the reason, I’m holding a good thought for you. BON is...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Each of the 42 devotions presents fun questions inspired by each attraction, sharing questions designed to bring your family closer, and scriptures with prayer ideas to bring you closer to God. For example, in Pirates of the Caribbean®, “For Fun” … Continue reading
Not From The Onion: The parents of a sophomore at Sequoia High School in Redwood City have sued the district for kicking the student out of an honors English class last month for copying a classmate’s homework. The lawsuit, filed … Continue reading
A bathroom with a glass floor bottom build over an elevator shaft. www.obviouswinner.com
92-year-old war vet has sent hundreds of thousands of illicitly copied movies to troops in Iraq and Afghanistan
“Big Hy” — his handle among many loyal customers — would almost certainly be cast as Hollywood Enemy No. 1 but for a few details. He is actually Hyman Strachman, a 92-year-old, 5-foot-5 World War II veteran trying to stay … Continue reading
For a good five or six hours, GirlGeeding’s favorite stuffed toy was lost, thankfully it turned up under her Bumbo seat. I’m not sure if that was the highlight of the day or her peeing in the toilet for the … Continue reading
Among the highest-paid doctors, according the survey of 24,000 physicians: Radiologists: $315,000 Orthopedic surgeons: $315,000 Cardiologists: $314,000 Anesthesiologists: $309,000 Urologists: $309,000 Among the lowest paid: Pediatricians: $156,000 Family medicine doctors: $158,000 Internal medicine doctors: $165,000 Diabeticians/endocrinologists: $168,000 Psychiatrists: $170,000 Article … Continue reading
Florence Colgate, 18, has been chosen from more than 8,000 entrants to officially be crowned the most naturally-beautiful woman in the country. The teenager won her title following a public vote after she reached the final three of a competition … Continue reading