- Ricardo Perry: WOW! I haven’t seen that toon since I was a kid. I think they used to show it on Slam Bang...
- Kathy: I read your blog and Liberally Lean every day on Feedly. I enjoy it and learn a lot.
- Bryan: Daily reader and I try to remember to comment as often as possible. I wake up every night (thank you, older...
- Bryan: I like how he keeps shutting the door every time he sits back down in the truck to try to light the paper/rag...
- Geeding: I appreciate you sharing that. I honestly had no idea any teens would visit this blog, nor have I ever taken...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: March 2012
MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) – A Miami Beach gas station may be out of service for a while after a driver slammed into a gas pump which exploded into a ball of fire. It happened at a Chevron gas station located … Continue reading
GSN announced today that it has signed comedian Jeff Foxworthy to host the pilot of the network’s original one-hour game show, THE AMERICAN BIBLE CHALLENGE. GSN, which is currently developing the series, will shoot the pilot later this month. THE … Continue reading
Stephon stood just a few feet away from Barack Obama. The president, busy shaking hands, looked right at him. “It was like he was waiting for me to say something,” he said later. So the 26-year-old Prince George’s Community College … Continue reading
Yup, that’s our birth announcement for BoyGeeding. I think all of them were sent in the mail about two weeks ago, but this one goes out to all my readers, all ten or so of you. After looking at a … Continue reading
I thought the editing was quite impressive.
Full Christian Post Article
If you are interested in studying religion and theology, Princeton Theological Seminary has a new digital library of 50,000 out-of–copyright titles. (hat-tip, Rivulets) Our current Lieutenant Governor of Texas, David Dewhurst, is running for the U.S. Senate and on his … Continue reading
BRUSH, Colo. – An employee at a bean company on Colorado’s northeastern plains died Thursday when he was buried under a pile of pinto beans and suffocated, authorities said. Full Article Life is crazy, you never know how you are … Continue reading
blogs.star-telegram.com Here’s the commercial: A bit more about the Glory Gang from their website: The Glory Gang is a non-profit outreach dedicated to helping at risk children, ages 3 to 12. Our ministry provides hope by meeting both tangible and … Continue reading
Monta Ellis was recently traded from the Golden State Warriors to the Milwaukee Bucks and ran this ad in his new city’s paper: