- Larry: WOW! Someone on here said something good about Bridgeport. Wonders never cease.
- ALEC: I'll just move to New Jersey (no left turns allowed)
- John Mackovic: – Tens of thousands of dollars for a Baylor education and the guy ends up a carpenter?...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Yep, I agree TF, I always go to the far side of the cross over. If I am crossing traffic, I want to...
- AndreaJN: Now you know that DaughterGeeding isn't allergic to bees!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 March 19, 2012
BRUSH, Colo. – An employee at a bean company on Colorado’s northeastern plains died Thursday when he was buried under a pile of pinto beans and suffocated, authorities said. Full Article Life is crazy, you never know how you are … Continue reading
blogs.star-telegram.com Here’s the commercial: A bit more about the Glory Gang from their website: The Glory Gang is a non-profit outreach dedicated to helping at risk children, ages 3 to 12. Our ministry provides hope by meeting both tangible and … Continue reading
Monta Ellis was recently traded from the Golden State Warriors to the Milwaukee Bucks and ran this ad in his new city’s paper:
These enchanting images might look like they come from a f-ant-asy world but they are in fact an extraordinary look at the imaginary ant-ics of the humble ant. The intriguing insects are pictured carrying out a variety of unusual tasks … Continue reading
This is actually pretty cool, and the sound mixing and enhancement was done by Skywalker Sound. A few observations: You get to see the speed of the launch in mph in the upper-right – it almost reaches 3000 mph. When it … Continue reading