- Bizarro Big Tex: I always learn things when I read Bag of Nothing: 1. There’s a bag limit on gators in Texas....
- Bryan B: One of my coworkers use to manage a bar that hosted Guy’s Night Out a few times and he swears that...
- Bryan B: I was trying to remember if the game was in Arlington. I think it likely was because, if memory serves me...
- Bryan B: Who cares about the proofreading? It’s a blog about…stuff. It’s not a dang contract to buy...
- AndreaJN: Hey @Michael, he’s got an eye twitch! Don’t nag if he can’t tell right from left 🙂
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 March 13, 2012
They are taunted as ‘angrez’ and ‘firangi’ by neighbours in the downtrodden JJ Colony near Delhi’s Kanhaiya Nagar. But if the future smiles, Rose Durai Pullan’s family will soon have a shot at fame — in the Guinness World Records, … Continue reading
By all accounts it was an honest mistake, political party convention attendees said. Republican congressional candidate Dan Dolan of Muscatine arrived early at the Monroe County Courthouse for the Republican convention being held Saturday in Albia, Iowa. Unfortunately, the county … Continue reading
A scene for scene comparison of Sarah Palin’s actual media appearances Julianne Moore’s reenactments of them from the movie Game Change
Hat-tip . . . LiberallyLean.