- Geeding: You're the one with a law degree, so you are much more the expert than I could ever be when it comes to...
- Geeding: I'm quite thankful you were willing to share and bless us with the processing of your thoughts.
- Brent: I liked Benjamin Corey's post and I generally agree with his stance against declaring circumstances to be...
- Matt: Title IX prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex. Most of that other stuff is not required by any law;...
- Geeding: That’s a fair question, Matt, and I suppose with the institution and people involved, one may think...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 March 7, 2012
BATON ROUGE – Morlan “Mo” Isom is not your typical homecoming queen. She is as serious about becoming a kicker on the LSU football team as a kick in the face. Isom, a star goalkeeper on the LSU soccer team … Continue reading
This has been making the rounds around all the blogs as of late . . . Astrophysicist Dr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson was asked by a reader of TIME magazine, “What is the most astounding fact you can share with us … Continue reading
Just skip to the 1:00 minute mark . . .
First observation . . . too many white dudes, not enough chicks. But then again, I attended Hardin-Simmons.