- Rex Kramer: Coffee as a sign of aging, I would say more of a sign of taste. And who doesn't remember Jolt Cola...
- Dude: It was just last weekend, but I would encourage anyone who enjoys or enjoyed pinball back in the the day to...
- Triple Fake: Never really cared for any video games, but I loooved pinball. My favorite was one called Highway Patrol...
- Mike Honcho: I like them too when there is no need to touch the door after. Costco comes to mind as a good place for...
- Triple Fake: I used one of those Dyson hand dryers a couple of years ago in San Antonio. It's pretty sweet, I...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 March 7, 2012
BATON ROUGE – Morlan “Mo” Isom is not your typical homecoming queen. She is as serious about becoming a kicker on the LSU football team as a kick in the face. Isom, a star goalkeeper on the LSU soccer team … Continue reading
This has been making the rounds around all the blogs as of late . . . Astrophysicist Dr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson was asked by a reader of TIME magazine, “What is the most astounding fact you can share with us … Continue reading
Just skip to the 1:00 minute mark . . .
First observation . . . too many white dudes, not enough chicks. But then again, I attended Hardin-Simmons.