- Ben W.: My office is incredibly dusty today. Thanks for sharing this.
- Geeding: As General MacArthur famously said, “d bloggers never die, they just fade away.” Or something...
- Geeding: No worries, Sam. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts. A lot of folks assume Mr. Green and myself are very...
- Sam from Muleshoe: Barry is a public guy and works a public job….so those who know him locally, would know if...
- Ben W.: My enjoyment of Barry’s blog went up tremendously when I quit reading the comments.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 March 7, 2012
BATON ROUGE – Morlan “Mo” Isom is not your typical homecoming queen. She is as serious about becoming a kicker on the LSU football team as a kick in the face. Isom, a star goalkeeper on the LSU soccer team … Continue reading
This has been making the rounds around all the blogs as of late . . . Astrophysicist Dr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson was asked by a reader of TIME magazine, “What is the most astounding fact you can share with us … Continue reading
Just skip to the 1:00 minute mark . . .
First observation . . . too many white dudes, not enough chicks. But then again, I attended Hardin-Simmons.