- Bizarro Big Tex: I always learn things when I read Bag of Nothing: 1. There’s a bag limit on gators in Texas....
- Bryan B: One of my coworkers use to manage a bar that hosted Guy’s Night Out a few times and he swears that...
- Bryan B: I was trying to remember if the game was in Arlington. I think it likely was because, if memory serves me...
- Bryan B: Who cares about the proofreading? It’s a blog about…stuff. It’s not a dang contract to buy...
- AndreaJN: Hey @Michael, he’s got an eye twitch! Don’t nag if he can’t tell right from left 🙂
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 March 6, 2012
Baylor University, University of Cincinnati and University of Louisville will wear the new, ultra-lightweight adidas adizero basketball uniform this month for the NCAA Tournament. The uniforms are on average 28 percent lighter than the schools’ previous uniforms to keep players … Continue reading
The Houston region is now the most racially and ethnically diverse large metropolita area in the United States, surpassing the New York metro area, acccording to a new analysis of census data. The findings, based on an analysis of 1990, … Continue reading
Former First Lady Barbara Bush speaking at SMU: “It’s been, I think, the worst campaign I’ve ever seen in my life; I hate it,” the elder Bush said. “I hate the fact that people think ‘compromise’ is a dirty word.”