- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 March 5, 2012
So see the actual burger, click here, here, here, or here.
I found the “no prayer in school commentary” quite interesting, especially since it came from someone who was in the middle decision when it happened. You can read the commentary here.
Dramatic video as a funnel cloud approaches a woman’s home in Ezel, near West Liberty, Kentucky and she “prays” the tornado/funnel cloud away from her home.
When Mercedes wanted to promote its new fuel cell vehicle, instead of placing it squarely in front of everyone in the world, the company decided to make the car invisible.