- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
- John Mackovic: – The word "majority-minority" makes no sense when you think about it. – I...
- Bryan: I'm starting to think that the "Hey Now" commenter was feigning misunderstanding in the name of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 March 5, 2012
So see the actual burger, click here, here, here, or here.
I found the “no prayer in school commentary” quite interesting, especially since it came from someone who was in the middle decision when it happened. You can read the commentary here.
Dramatic video as a funnel cloud approaches a woman’s home in Ezel, near West Liberty, Kentucky and she “prays” the tornado/funnel cloud away from her home.
When Mercedes wanted to promote its new fuel cell vehicle, instead of placing it squarely in front of everyone in the world, the company decided to make the car invisible.