- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
- Bryan B: Enjoy your time away from the blog. Whatever the reason, I’m holding a good thought for you. BON is...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 March 5, 2012
So see the actual burger, click here, here, here, or here.
I found the “no prayer in school commentary” quite interesting, especially since it came from someone who was in the middle decision when it happened. You can read the commentary here.
Dramatic video as a funnel cloud approaches a woman’s home in Ezel, near West Liberty, Kentucky and she “prays” the tornado/funnel cloud away from her home.
When Mercedes wanted to promote its new fuel cell vehicle, instead of placing it squarely in front of everyone in the world, the company decided to make the car invisible.