- Nathan: Oh thank God! Ew.
- RPM: I got all warm and fuzzy watching Biden receive the PMF. I've always liked "Uncle Joe". He's...
- Geeding: That’s not nitpicking, I should be called out for misspelling a celebrity’s name. What actually...
- Triple Fake: nitpicking time: the guy's name is Pierce BROSNAN, not Bronson. Sorry, but I have a peeve about...
- Ben W.: Looks like a trip down to Austin for that Mad Men exhibit is in order. There are few shows that I miss once...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 March 5, 2012
So see the actual burger, click here, here, here, or here.
I found the “no prayer in school commentary” quite interesting, especially since it came from someone who was in the middle decision when it happened. You can read the commentary here.
Dramatic video as a funnel cloud approaches a woman’s home in Ezel, near West Liberty, Kentucky and she “prays” the tornado/funnel cloud away from her home.
When Mercedes wanted to promote its new fuel cell vehicle, instead of placing it squarely in front of everyone in the world, the company decided to make the car invisible.