- RPM: I’m right there with ya on people that don’t keep right when walking. They’re the same people...
- Bryan: WFAA’s Cynthia Izaguirre drives me crazy too!
- AndreaJN: I think a lot of people feel like a fraud, or undeserving of their place or blessings. It’s even...
- Alec666: Keith: Sometimes bridges need to be burned, sometimes there’s no repair or band aid that will save it....
- Ben W.: My office is incredibly dusty today. Thanks for sharing this.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 March 5, 2012
So see the actual burger, click here, here, here, or here.
I found the “no prayer in school commentary” quite interesting, especially since it came from someone who was in the middle decision when it happened. You can read the commentary here.
Dramatic video as a funnel cloud approaches a woman’s home in Ezel, near West Liberty, Kentucky and she “prays” the tornado/funnel cloud away from her home.
When Mercedes wanted to promote its new fuel cell vehicle, instead of placing it squarely in front of everyone in the world, the company decided to make the car invisible.