- Barry: I just knew it had to be the same one. I referenced you guys in talking to them, but couldn’t be 100% certain...
- Geeding: Thank you so much for sharing that story with us. Not only is that WifeGeeding ocularist, her eye surgeon is...
- Barry: Keith, I happen to know this family, and in talking with them about the incident some months ago couldn’t help...
- Geeding: I haven’t, but I’ll check it out. Thanks!
- Bryan B: Keith – Did you see U2’s social media post yesterday and the comment barrage that followed? A...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 March 5, 2012
So see the actual burger, click here, here, here, or here.
I found the “no prayer in school commentary” quite interesting, especially since it came from someone who was in the middle decision when it happened. You can read the commentary here.
Dramatic video as a funnel cloud approaches a woman’s home in Ezel, near West Liberty, Kentucky and she “prays” the tornado/funnel cloud away from her home.
When Mercedes wanted to promote its new fuel cell vehicle, instead of placing it squarely in front of everyone in the world, the company decided to make the car invisible.