- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
- Bryan B: Enjoy your time away from the blog. Whatever the reason, I’m holding a good thought for you. BON is...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 March 1, 2012
An excertp: One of the reasons Christians tend to fight with each other over politics is that we are often secret utopians. We say we trust in Christ, but we really trust in ourselves, or some human solution, to make … Continue reading
In case you don’t recognize the person on the currency, it’s former Secretary of the Treasury Salmon P. Chase, who was responsible for designing the bill and later became part of the Supreme Court. Chase National Bank was named in his honor. … Continue reading
Chief U.S. District Judge Richard Cebull on Wednesday admitted to sending a racially charged email about President Barack Obama from his courthouse chambers. Cebull, of Billings, was nominated by former President George W. Bush and received his commission in 2001 … Continue reading
A few weeks ago in a Bag of Randomness I mentioned that I’m reluctant to cheer on a Christian athlete just because he or she is a Christian, that it might have something to do with jumping on a bandwagon, but … Continue reading
Deep in grief, Barbara Johnson stood first in the line for Communion at her mother’s funeral Saturday morning. But the priest in front of her immediately made it clear that she would not receive the sacramental bread and wine. Johnson, … Continue reading